• 16(current)
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support
Hi There.. Can someone please help me with this? I'm using aeon nox 4.1.9.9. When I open 'Actors' sub-menu from movies main menu, the actor's image is displayed but when I open 'Directors' sub-menu from movies only the details of the director is displayed but not their images.

Actors submenu:

Directors submenu:

Please direct me to insert director's thumb in the appropriate location. Thank you..
Ok I am running XMBC 13.2 with Aeon MQ5 skin

I have manually put the script.metadata.actors folder under the "Addon_Data" folder, then restarted XBMC. But I don't see any option to get the actor info.

What am I missing.

Thanks.
Scripts don't go in addon_data they go in addons.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Is this addon dead?
(2015-01-09, 13:34)thewarm Wrote: Is this addon dead?

basically yes.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-01-09, 13:55)phil65 Wrote:

basically yes.

Any other way to get the actor bio with Kodi (Helix) would be greatly appreciated.
While I love XBMC/Kodi, it get's very frustrating having to give up addons or features that cease to function with each new release!
(2015-01-16, 13:57)thewarm Wrote:
(2015-01-09, 13:55)phil65 Wrote:

basically yes.

Any other way to get the actor bio with Kodi (Helix) would be greatly appreciated.
While I love XBMC/Kodi, it get's very frustrating having to give up addons or features that cease to function with eaxh new release!
Try phil65's extendedinfo script, now available on the kodi repo. At least a few skins support it... Aeon Nox 5, Mimic, phil65's development skin, etc.
Please update LINK to last ver of script.metadata.actors )))
thanks
No actors bio in Kodi?! Wow.. really?
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support3