[RELEASE] DanceTrippin The Party's at Your House!
Rainbow 
Hello ,
First of all I would like to congratulate all the xbmc team for their great work as well as all the project contributors. Keep it up with the good work guys Cool
Now it's time for me to show some of my work and I hope there are some electronic music fans bouncing in the forums.
First a brief introduction... for the ones that are not familiar with this awesome site

Taken from http://www.dancetrippin.tv :
Quote:Do you LOVE dance music, parties, and DJ's?

Tune in to DanceTrippin.tv to watch our exclusive videos of superstar DJ’s spinning live at the wildest parties on earth. Hear the live audio straight from the SJ's mixer and have a bird's eye view of the booth as they mix, cut, and scratch to the beat. Get close to the sexy dancers as they give it up on the craziest dance-floors... and experience the excitement and energy which make these events really so very special.

We've shot over 200 episodes; generally 1 hour shows featuring performances of top international artists. We've worked with a broad range of the worlds top artists. DJ’s like Carl Cox, Roger Sanchez, Groove Armada, Fedde Le Grand, Richie Hawtin, Armin Van Buuren, the AudioBullys, Steve Lawler and many many more... superstar DJ’s and underground heroes alike.
We've gained access to the world's most prestigious nights at famous clubs like Space, Amnesia and Pacha. We've covered legendary events like Cocoon, the Love Parade and Trance Energy in exotic destinations like Ibiza, Amsterdam, London and Beijing. Giant festivals, chic discotheques, warehouse raves, dance parades on the street and boat parties at sea... if it’s a slamming party, we're there.

Current release: 0.2-norman
[SIZE=2] -S
[/SIZE]upports a really basic videolisting for all "dj set episodes"

Upcoming
releases:
-Support for all video & music categories
-Search/Filtering videos

Github project : https://github.com/fernandoPardo/plugin....ncetrippin

Download & Install using the addon installer : https://github.com/fernandoPardo/plugin....0.2-norman
Feel free to make any kind of critics or suggestions...

Screenshots:

Enjoy ! Rofl
Dopar
Quite cool Smile Cheers!
fional Wrote:Quite cool Smile Cheers!

I like the concept, however it get a script error on all videos.

"Playback failed"

I've tried #246/245/243 etc...

Any ideas, is this region specific or restricted in anyway?
PatrickBateman Wrote:I like the concept, however it get a script error on all videos.

"Playback failed"

I've tried #246/245/243 etc...

Any ideas, is this region specific or restricted in anyway?

I don't think there are any region restrictions. Since all the videos are from vimeo/acudeo.
Can you run the plugin again and attach xbmc's logfile please ?
Thanks !
You made some new friends I think Cool

EDIT:
Older ones don't seem to play
http://paste.ubuntu.com/852871/

EDIT2:
Seems to work on and of. Same video played fine first time and nothing second time.

Any way nice one Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Wifey says +1 Nod
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
nice work!!
thanks for the support =)
that's great work.. I just skimmed two videos of parties that I attended..
Anyway - it takes ages for the video to start loading - up to a minute. Same goes for the initial video listing. Is it just me or it's common?

Any chance for you setting a proper zip for download? With plugin.video.dancetrippin as folder name etc.
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
Cool, will check this out. Thanks for the plugin
Is there a way we can adjust the resolution it streams at? For example, when I go to the site, I can choose HD or not. Is there a way to tell which one it is defaulting too, as the Ibiza ones seem a wee bit blocky.

I've been having loads of fun with this!
As Martijn said older ones dont seem to play. Otherwise wicked plugin. Streaming is fine for me but i am on a 50mb line. A search would be nice.
fional Wrote:Is there a way we can adjust the resolution it streams at? For example, when I go to the site, I can choose HD or not. Is there a way to tell which one it is defaulting too, as the Ibiza ones seem a wee bit blocky.

I've been having loads of fun with this!
Hi fional, I'm glad you are having a good time with this plugin Laugh
Yeap I'm aware of this.
I'm creating new stories and rescheduling the current milestone right now...
I was thinking of adding a dialog that would let you choose all the available quality options as well as adding a global setting that would work something like this: If the global setting is HD all videoplayback should be done using an HD stream & case there's only the SD option fallback to that one. Does this sound good ?

Phil999 Wrote:As Martijn said older ones dont seem to play. Otherwise wicked plugin. Streaming is fine for me but i am on a 50mb line. A search would be nice.

Hi Phil999 thanks for the support! Right now i'm trying to add support for all videohosts.As I work on new categories, new videohosts appear. For instance last saturday I found out a video hosted in youtube. So if you run into some video that doesn't work please send me the link and I'll see if I have to add support for that videohost or there's a bug in the plugin !
I'll be definetelly implementing the search feature !
Also feel free to submit new issues in the github project. Cheers
Hi there,

Great work here, the screenshots look GREAT. I can't wait to start using this plugin!

However I installed from the Zip file and have some issues: I get the following errors in the xbmc.log

ERROR: Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/Users/x/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/fernandoPardo-plugin.video.dancetrippin-c148a1a/remoteservices.py', 29, 19, 'class VimeoClient():\n'))
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/fernandoPardo-plugin.video.dancetrippin-c148a1a/addon.py", line 27, in ?
from videofactories import RemoteVideoFactory
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/fernandoPardo-plugin.video.dancetrippin-c148a1a/videofactories.py", line 25, in ?
import videos,re,urllib2
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/fernandoPardo-plugin.video.dancetrippin-c148a1a/videos.py", line 24, in ?
from remoteservices import VimeoClient
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/fernandoPardo-plugin.video.dancetrippin-c148a1a/remoteservices.py", line 29
class VimeoClient():

Really looking forward to fixing this and getting Dancetrippin on my XBMC! Smile
I can't thank you enough!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DanceTrippin The Party's at Your House!2