Capturing your own Links [TUTORIAL]
i have made a video so people know how to capture there own links and help with links going down and creating new ones

Firstly you will need a programme called coojah6

which you can get from here direct download

http://www.hensence.com/coojah/download/coojah6.exe

Video TUT

http://youtu.be/E2LeWGCrUkw

By the way please dont post if you cant even get a rtmp through coojah some sites block it from even capturing the rtmp but this is a step closer for everyone to help the community
Thanks a lot Mikey1234. That's a nice video TuT.

Thumbs Up!
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
hey mikey, I tried to follow your instructions but didn't succeed. Somtimes I get zip files and sometimes only http;// sites. I didn't get rtmp links. Am I doing something wrong?
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

freak1 Wrote:hey mikey, I tried to follow your instructions but didn't succeed. Somtimes I get zip files and sometimes only http;// sites. I didn't get rtmp links. Am I doing something wrong?

Mikey1234 Wrote:By the way please dont post if you cant even get a rtmp through coojah some sites block it from even capturing the rtmp

What site are you trying to access? More info = better chance of an answer, or getting help.
I tried the sites like sakitvs.com, desifreetv.com, idesitv.com, canadnepal.net and so on....... I can get only rtmp link using WM recorder but no playpath, swfurl.....Coojah 6 did not find any rtmp links from any of the site. What site is the best one to try out? I also tried mediabox.....still no luck
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

freak1 Wrote:I tried the sites like sakitvs.com, desifreetv.com, idesitv.com, canadnepal.net and so on....... I can get only rtmp link using WM recorder but no playpath, swfurl.....Coojah 6 did not find any rtmp links from any of the site. What site is the best one to try out? I also tried mediabox.....still no luck

Rememebr to open the channel you want and then coojah afterwards. If does not get anyhting.. leave it open and refresh the page of the channel.

Once you find the rtmp link on the video tap. Right clcik on it go to ==> download by blader. A window pop up with the info higlighted. Right clcik on it and copy.
close evertyhing and paste in notepad or what ever the editor you ausing.

Have fun.

Macpatto Wrote:Rememebr to open the channel you want and then coojah afterwards. If does not get anyhting.. leave it open and refresh the page of the channel.

Once you find the rtmp link on the video tap. Right clcik on it go to ==> download by blader. A window pop up with the info higlighted. Right clcik on it and copy.
close evertyhing and paste in notepad or what ever the editor you ausing.

Have fun.

Thanks and will give it a try and let you know the result.
Thanks again.
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

Still the same. Nothing is showing up. I tried urlspy within Coojah 6 but still no rtmp links. I tried urlsnooper and WM recorder, with that I'll be only able to get rtmp links and no other links.
Help please.
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

freak1 Wrote:Still the same. Nothing is showing up. I tried urlspy within Coojah 6 but still no rtmp links. I tried urlsnooper and WM recorder, with that I'll be only able to get rtmp links and no other links.
Help please.

rtmp is adobe propriety protocol ... does not mean u get it for ever streaming link. I tried iDesiTV links earlier and the are not steamed as flash media.

all i got was a serverside plalist [.wsx] , and i was also not able to get the real steaming url out of it.
yacir Wrote:rtmp is adobe propriety protocol ... does not mean u get it for ever streaming link. I tried iDesiTV links earlier and the are not steamed as flash media.

all i got was a serverside plalist [.wsx] , and i was also not able to get the real steaming url out of it.

But from the same streaming link I get rtmp link using WM recorder or URLsnooper but nothing with Coojah 6. So, only rtmp link is not enough to use with livestreams.
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

FINALLY a tutorial that actually makes sense to me and works. Thanks so much. After fiddling with this so long, I am glad to have someone tell me the right way to do things.
DavidSpivey Wrote:FINALLY a tutorial that actually makes sense to me and works. Thanks so much. After fiddling with this so long, I am glad to have someone tell me the right way to do things.

Nice to hear that it worked for you. Could you please tell me which site did you use to capture the links? I'll try and see if it works for me and try to find out the problem why I'm not being able to capture the links. By the way please mention the specs of your pc if you don't mind.
I'm using windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Thanks
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

@freak1, Coojah doesn't function correctly for me on Windows 7 x86, so I used a Windows XP PC.
@freak1.. I have sent you a pm with the strings of one channel from the site you've mention. Did it work for you?

My signatures display Mac systems, But I've also have a back up machine with Windows 7 x32.

Hope you can solve your probs.

Thanks Macpatto. It worked for me but I didn't get anything from same site using Coojah 6 also I have Windows XP Netbook but still no luck. Did you use only Coojah 6 to grab the strings? Thanks again.
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Capturing your own Links [TUTORIAL]0