Recently Added Widget for Smart PLaylists on Home Screen
doudouhightech Wrote:Hi, I use custom menu and smart-playlist to organize my different movies on the home screen.
One menu "Animation" with all the animation movie for children, one menu "live" with all the musique live show and one menu "movie" for all the rest.

And I disable the normal "movie" menu. The problem is for these 3 custom menu I don't have the recently added widget.

Is it possible to have it, and how I can do it. I can imagine that you can't do it easily because custom menu could be configure in different way by each user, but can you explain the way to do it please ?

Thanks in advance.

ronie Wrote:this can be accomplished by editing Includes_home.xml
replace:
<visible>[Container(5040).HasFocus(1) | Container(5040).HasFocus(2)] + !Player.HasMedia</visible>
with:
<visible>[Container(5040).HasFocus(1) | Container(5040).HasFocus(2) | Container(5040).HasFocus(14) | Container(5040).HasFocus(15) | Container(5040).HasFocus(16)] + !Player.HasMedia</visible>

Hi all, sorry to drag up an old thread from the Transparency section, but I'm trying to accomplish this exact thing above using Aeon Nox skin.

I have 4 smart playlists on the main menu, ANIME, UFC, MOVIES and TV SHOWS.

I just want the recently added to show for each.

I understand that the recently added for the 2 movie playlists (UFC, MOVIES) and 2 TV playlists (ANIME, TV SHOWS) will be the same, but I'm fine with this.

Does anyone know how I would implement this in Aeon Nox, there is no includes_home.xml in AN that I can see.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.
Install:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448

and enable it in widgets
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sorry, I'm really new to this.

How do I go about installing and enabling it?

Is it something I do via the UI or xml file edits?

I'm noob Sad
@borals

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448

from first post in the thread download the zip file.

Then start xbmc go to System - Addon and select install from zip file. After installing go to System - skin - widget and there you must enable the widget for your videoplaylists

Greets
Eisi
Is there a way to see if it installed or not?

In the skins settings, there is the default widget settings like, latest ep etc, and I have those on, but they don't show because all my main menu items are smart playlists (no default Movies, or TV is used).

So the widget doesn't appear still. I can paste some screen shots asap.
borals Wrote:Is there a way to see if it installed or not?

In the skins settings, there is the default widget settings like, latest ep etc, and I have those on, but they don't show because all my main menu items are smart playlists (no default Movies, or TV is used).

So the widget doesn't appear still. I can paste some screen shots asap.

Ah i know what's the problem Smile

You probably have the one from XBMC repo. You need to manually install the latest skin version from zip.
Step1:
download https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/zipball/master

Step 2: open the zip file and rename the folder to "skins.aeon.nox"

Step 3: install using the .zip install in the add-ons section
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hello,
with this widgets/playlist, is it possible to activate changing backgrounds fanart, according the movie displayed (and changing) in widget, like you do for "default movies" ?
It will be great !

Nod
Martijn Wrote:Ah i know what's the problem Smile

You probably have the one from XBMC repo. You need to manually install the latest skin version from zip.
Step1:
download https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/zipball/master

Step 2: open the zip file and rename the folder to "skins.aeon.nox"

Step 3: install using the .zip install in the add-ons section

Will the latest skin version work on Dharma?
Apparently not hahaha, I upgraded to latest EDEN (RC!) and did as Martijn suggested.

Aeon Nox installed fine after that via the manual installation.

Everything seems to be working now except my ANIME section. I think MOVIES/TV SHOWS/UFC were all smart playlists, but ANIME might be a favorite, so I assume that is why it doesn't work for it? It just shows like blank movie posters and latest movie is blank.

Also, thanks so much for all the help guys, I really appreciate it.
mardup Wrote:Hello,
with this widgets/playlist, is it possible to activate changing backgrounds fanart, according the movie displayed (and changing) in widget, like you do for "default movies" ?
It will be great !

Nod

Rolleyes ...

Do you think you will can to this ? :o

thanks !!!
mardup Wrote:Rolleyes ...

Do you think you will can to this ? :o

thanks !!!

Will have a look at that.
Big_Noid Wrote:Will have a look at that.

Coooool !!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks !!!!!!!
Great scripts for movies playlist but doesn't work for TVShows Sad
The script work for tvshow but not in Aeon
chander Wrote:Great scripts for movies playlist but doesn't work for TVShows Sad

fmronan Wrote:The script work for tvshow but not in Aeon

From what I understand, the script works for movies, episodes and tv shows, but Aeon Nox only supports movies now. Episodes has 'limited' support to me, since it shows the eps but says 'random movies' and displays the thumbs as posters so they're squashed.

Glass supports all right now I think?

Waiting for Big_Noid to add support :p Take your time though, I can wait Big Grin Thanks for the awesome skin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Widget for Smart PLaylists on Home Screen0