Scrapers (allmusic, etc) not showing up in AppData...
So if you've been seeing my posts around the forums recently, you'll know I basically started from a clean slate after going from an HDD (Samsung F3 1TB 7200rpm) to a SSD (64GB Crucial M4).

My TV Shows and Movies were added into XBMC no problems, because most of the information came via Ember, and I had gone to great lengths to really set those up well, so I really didn't need themoviedb or tvdb, or vice versa.

But, when I went to add my music, it went super fast, and I realized XBMC wasn't scraping the album information nor artist information from allmusic. I know about the legal issues regarding using allmusic, but with DDDamian's workaround, I was able to use it with the HDD. Now, the scrapers aren't even showing up in AppData.

I had just done a clean installation of XBMC...am using latest beta for Eden.

In settings, allmusic is enabled and the default for artist/album information. Am I missing something, or is there a reason why I can't see or use allmusic anymore, or can't see the scrapers for that matter?
Try re-installing those from the other thread. I assume you're on Beta 3?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
The AllMusic scraper isn't in AppData because it's installed as part of XBMC. It's in (on my PC) "C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\metadata.artists.allmusic.com"

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers (allmusic, etc) not showing up in AppData...0