DVDFab Media Player - solution for Blu-ray playback
DVDFab just released a Media Player based on XBMC.
DVDFab Media Player can play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray iso/folder and media files.Cool
http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16722

XBMC is really a great program, we do appreciate your works and want to be a part of this community. We will aslo release the source code of our program on our website shortly.

Any suggestion and feedbacks of this Media Player are appreciated.Wink
Do menus work?

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
pseudo7 Wrote:Do menus work?

The program don't support menus right now, we have this feature request in schedule.Wink
VLC 2.0 plays Bluray discs for free, you just need to get libaacs.dll and keydb from a third party site and put it in the folder.
Where is the sourcecode?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I Opened a folder and nothing happened. Does this only open ISO's?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
hi,

elupus Wrote:Where is the sourcecode?

the sourcecode is uploading. later I will send the download url.

Laugh

thanks.
hi,

patseguin Wrote:I Opened a folder and nothing happened. Does this only open ISO's?

Did you open BD folder ? the player is support to open Disc, folder, iso file.

Huh
I opened a folder which contains all my MKV movies. What does this code do that XBMC doesn't already do?
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Without menus...is there a chapter? XBMC can do all of that too "for free"! Smile
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
XBMC works fine. I'm just not sure what the purpose of DVD Fab's player is. I opened a folder which I thought would give the player a source but nothing happened.
Just gave the player a try. The only nice/special thing I noticed so far was that it allows to select different streams/playlists from the Bluray - but would be good if they could be named (if that's possible) or if the language would be displayed (tried Clone Wars BD having multiple playlists for the main movie with just a different language).
hi,

elupus Wrote:Where is the sourcecode?

Please download sourcecode it here
hi,

patseguin Wrote:I opened a folder which contains all my MKV movies. What does this code do that XBMC doesn't already do?

Please select Bluray folder to open it, for other media file current only support using select file to open it.

thanks.
hi,

da-anda Wrote:Just gave the player a try. The only nice/special thing I noticed so far was that it allows to select different streams/playlists from the Bluray

DVDFab Media player will try to scan all playlist, and find the correct mainmovie, if want to select other playlist, just switch to "Other Titles".

da-anda Wrote:- but would be good if they could be named (if that's possible) or if the language would be displayed (tried Clone Wars BD having multiple playlists for the main movie with just a different language).

thanks for your suggestion, I will check this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVDFab Media Player - solution for Blu-ray playback0