Hack XBMC to play video playlist from videos source with shuffle on play?
Hi,

This is an issue that is ever haunting, in previous installations i have renamed "Music" to "Playlists" in order to get the feature i want, but i really want a clean install now with just one folder called "Browse".

I've already managed to get mp3 and audio to play from video, the only issue i have now is that playlists played from this location will NOT be shuffled on load, even though in guisettings it clearly says true on the shuffle option.

I know this question has been answered before, but i feel like it shouldn't be such a big deal, can't be that hard to fix? Point me in the direction at least! Smile

Thanks guys.
Well, ugly hack but worked

Made music my folder to play everything from, looks like it handles videos just fine, as well as music ofcourse, and now playlists are randomized on load to, cool.
i m trying this too .. i have videos in a playlist and want to make them play in shuffle... how do i do that? I dnt want to call them music videos because scraping wont work in that case, since these are actually movies and not music videos.

Whats the solution? Can I change something on party mode playlist to extend to movies?I tried to play the playlist of movies in party mode but didnt work.. shows some message and gone.. pls help.

Edit:
I kinda figured it out but is a roundabout way. Play the playlist, Hit Menu->playlist->Left Arrow(to open the menu on left) random-on

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hack XBMC to play video playlist from videos source with shuffle on play?0