Newbie 3D question nVidia / Eden
Hi all.
Am jumping the xbmc wagon and am surprised as to how well the new eden version just handles all my media.

Even launching a 3D BD works with the embedded player.

But alas, I have a nVidia GT 430 card, and for the stereoscopic signal to work, I have to click a shortcut on my desktop to enable it.

Now here´s the question..
Can I somehow have xbmc run a command prior to launching specific movies, in order to enable my stereoscopic viewing parameter ?

In 7MC I am launching a bat file with the enable command and then launching TMT5.

Since I don´t really need TMT5 anymore I was wondering if the above is possible.

TIA
I also have a GT430. When I'm going to watch a 3d movie I use a playercorefactory file to launch TMT5. I have it set up so it only uses TMT5 for 3d. So areyou saying that you can launch a 3d iso in XBMC and then turn on 3d and watch with the builtin player? I didn't think that was possible in XBMC.
Yes I know... But I guess they did something to the eden version...
None the less I fired up the movie and it played it in 3D, I put on the glasses and it was in 3D.
SBS doesn´t work though...
I mapped two keys on my harmony remote to toggle the 3D on and off.
Do you know of such a feature, to run a scipt or such before launching a movie ?
Could I perhaps borrow your playercorefactory file, to get a heads up on how to do things in xbmc.
Am a total noob.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie 3D question nVidia / Eden0