XBMC Intro Movie
Hello i would like a Link Please
I used these links:

Original file
HD 1080p
HD 720p
Thanks
is there away to add it on Kodi 17 ?
In many skins there are options for intro movies or pictures.

Rapier has this feature.
(2017-03-19, 02:47)natethomas Wrote: That's awesome! Is there any chance that music is free and we could maybe use that intro for Kodi videos and how-to guides?
Maybe this PHATALLIS band could create for original music for Kodi that the XBMC Foundation could use? See => http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=309316

(2017-03-11, 01:24)r4g3 Wrote: Hello guys! First of all, let me introduce myself. I am R4G3, the leader of a music band called PHATALLIS. As we are very concerned about KODI and its development, we would like to offer you some concrete support instead of some technological support. We would like to put a message on our Facebook page to invite our 170 fans to take a look at KODI project and maybe some of them could be interested to help you in development. We don't know all of them but maybe there is some developers who could give some free time for KODI.

Let us know by replying here what you think.

Best regards and keep fighting!!
Hello my dears. Cool
Here are a few Kodi intros.
If required, I send you a download link. You want other colors?
No problem. Just send a message.

Greetings

Hope u enjoy
(2017-03-19, 02:47)natethomas Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 20:40)hornyman79 Wrote: Hi @ all. :-)

I´ve created an intro on my own, too. Hope you enjoy it. Fell free to let me know, if you want this intro so i will create an upload link.

Intro is 1920*1080, with Dolby Digital 2.0, but i have also a 4K version. ;-)

You want another glowing colour instead of blue? No problem, just let me know.

Sorry for my bad english. :-D

Have a nice weekend.

That's awesome! Is there any chance that music is free and we could maybe use that intro for Kodi videos and how-to guides? 
 Hi. Thx. There is a chance to use it, of course.
Nice job!!!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Intro Movie2