• 9(current)
Release Boxee Inspirat Skin
(2013-09-01, 20:12)slukin Wrote: I wanted to try this skin on my Atv2 (on frodo 12.2)...but i get an error..."unable to load skin...skin is missing some files" Angry ...any help on that, i'd really appreciate it!! Wink

I too am unable to get this working on 12.2 with the same error.
I'm unable to get Sranshaft's latest version working either, his skin will load but all functionality seems to be broken.

Very gutted, I love this skin as a former boxee user, it's extremely user friendly.
I was able to spare a few minutes to update it. It should be usable now at least. I think the biggest issue was that users couldn't navigate through the side menu; that's been fixed. I also updated the skin to use Skin Widgets instead of the old (deprecated) method. If I can find some more time I'll look into further updating the skin.

Hope it helps at least.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3687...spirat.zip
I appreciate the update, though am getting "addon does not have the correct structure"
(2013-11-10, 20:53)nascent Wrote: I appreciate the update, though am getting "addon does not have the correct structure"

You're right. I forgot to update the addon.xml file. I usually just install these things manually and forget to check if they work by installing through XBMC. Hopefully it should work now. If not, install manually by unzipping it and putting in the addon folder. Should work fine that way.
I wish list view for movies displayed the poster art.
I'm sorry to say, whatever I do I don't seem to get it working. Re-downloading and installing from zip still gets errors. If I drag the files over to the addon folder on the device, and activate it the skin runs but is unusable and nothing seems to work.
(2013-11-17, 15:37)nascent Wrote: I'm sorry to say, whatever I do I don't seem to get it working. Re-downloading and installing from zip still gets errors. If I drag the files over to the addon folder on the device, and activate it the skin runs but is unusable and nothing seems to work.

Not sure what to tell you mate. Works fine here. The recently added / random items need their onclick events fixed but everything else should be working. A debug log might help narrow the issue.
Thx so much @Sranshaft, it is working now just fine...looking forward to more updates... highly appreciated...it runs beautifully on my Atv2....Thank you so much!!!
Atv2 - 4.4.4 - untethered - Helix 14.2
(2013-12-11, 00:23)slukin Wrote: Thx so much @Sranshaft, it is working now just fine...looking forward to more updates... highly appreciated...it runs beautifully on my Atv2....Thank you so much!!!

I'm currently busy working on my own skin - XBMC Immersive - so don't have time to work on this skin at the moment. If I get some free time I'll see if I can update this further. In the meantime, anyone is free to build upon my version of Boxee Inspirat as it wasn't mine originally to begin with.

Great to hear that it is working for you though! Big Grin
Thank you so much for everything, whatever we can get, no matter how little, can do, believe me, on limited hardware such as Atv2, we don`t have a lot of options ...

a big fan of your work already.....

Thank you, man!
Hello Sranshaft
Is it possible to get,rss MTV from the official website.I tried to get a link but I had no success.

Best Regards
Hey there guys....been trying to get the rss video feeds back on Sran`s mod, and finally managed to get it working, only problem so far, which i can`t quite explain, is that sometimes the feeds play just fine, sometimes smth crashes xbmc back to Atv2 main menu....(I posted a log with debugging enabled if anyone wants to help)

If anyone wants to try it, here`s a fixed "Home.xml"...upload to & overwrite existing one @ addons/skin.boxee.inspirat/720p

Here;
https://www.mediafire.com/?kix6jra58o48j2o

Log Here;
http://pastebin.com/K7YfKh4a

Thx so much for everything!!!
I`m guessing what`s crashing xbmc has smth to do with "DialogProgress.xml", if someone wants to take a look, anything you can do would be great!...please!
Hi Sran!!!

I can`t get Trakt utilities add-on to skintegrate (post #46),… yes, I have "Trakt" installed and setup, and I made sure i downloaded the files you posted #53 and uploaded them…could you please check if there`s smth missing…

Anyone else is having the same issue?

Does it have smth to do with video library, cause I don`t have any setup like that, I`m planning on getting a Nas though.

I really love your work by the way…it`s awesome on Atv2...please, keep up the good work…
Could someone please consider tweaking this skin to work in Kodi ?

Boxee interface on Bello skin does not do it for me, sorry
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxee Inspirat Skin7