• 7(current)
Release Boxee Inspirat Skin
Great skin, very clean and simple, I like it much, but Picture section is useless at the moment - only list of files and landscape thumbinals with wrong scalling. It could be a square with scalling to fill the box. I'll try it on ATV it should works fast. It need to be polished of course but it is very promising. Good work guys.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Love the Skin but you should not limit yourself to just copying boxee skin but improve on it. One of the worst things about Boxee is the lack of customization so would love it if the skin had more skin setting to change the highlight color to light blue and edit the home screen items. Could you please remove the blue tint on Fan art it would look better dimmed or darkened or better yet have it as a option.
Could you add this episode view

Thanks for all the effort really appreciate the work you guys put in.
a feed for french users
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_i...render=rss
How do i access Video Addons from the main menu?
(2012-04-21, 22:50)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: How do i access Video Addons from the main menu?

click on videos
Does this skin work with XBMC buntu? Looking to change my set-up with XBMC buntu. Running it on a usb at the moment for testing but cant seem to get the skin loaded via install by zip! Nice skin by the way and some good work, one request would be to be able to hide things like Music/Pictures etc..
Love the skin! I'm a long time boxee user who finally made the switch. A question and an issue...

- Is there a way to get the RSS video feeds back?

- Anyone else using the Pandora script successfully? While it works fine with newbra's original skin, I'm not seeing any text with Sranshaft's later version (including channel and artist information). I'm guessing there's a screen/global font issue similar to what was addressed early on with Navi-x.

Thanks!
I'm glad to report I was able to fix the Pandora problem - as per one of the previous suggestions, you just have to include a few of the additional fonts detailed in newbra's original font.xml and the script works as intended.

I've been looking at the XML trying to determine how I can get the RSS videos feeds back into the home screen but I'm definitely a bit lost. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Complete Media Centre newbie here! Just installed XBMC today and this is by far the very best skin my 4 hours of googling has given me, I have but one question though.

Nothing ever previews in Music, and when I go into Music I am presented with nothing. I have to go into the sidebar menu when in music and browse files to get music to play.

Yet, when I change Skin to default for example, the Music is accessible under the menu fine. From what I can father Music is defaulting to Library Mode instead of File Mode - Can someone help me fix this?
(2012-03-15, 02:48)emoci Wrote: It seems to be working fine on Eden RC2....

The only issue I am running into is with the mouse icon...see screenshot

Yes me the same
Keyboard works fine to navigate the screens. I wonder if there is anyway to code the mouse icon to a pointer cursor
Great Work
I get "Dependencies not met" when trying to install this on raspbmc. Is it not compatible?

Edit: Thanks MadLib that worked great. I ssh'd to /home/pi/.xbmc/addons and extracted it there, and works brilliantly.
(2012-07-03, 15:31)nascent Wrote: I get "Dependencies not met" when trying to install this on raspbmc. Is it not compatible?

You need to copy it directly to your 'addons' folder on your Pi
I'm loving the simplicity and ease of the updated version of this skin. I have tried hacking at it to add the yahoo pipes feed back in but have had no luck. Are there any plans to add this feature in?

Mike
I'm having trouble with navigation. When in the video/music views, I cannot use the sidebar menu properly.
If I press LEFT to bring up the side menu, the curor is in the FILTER textbox. I cannoy scroll down to the View As or Sort By options with the keyboard. If press any key the focus remains on the FILTER textbox. I plugged in a mouse and was able to scroll down to the options, but using a mouse is not suitable for me from the couch.

Also I cant figure out how to get the addons to show up in the homescreen.
(2012-07-11, 14:05)nascent Wrote: I'm having trouble with navigation. When in the video/music views, I cannot use the sidebar menu properly.
If I press LEFT to bring up the side menu, the curor is in the FILTER textbox. I cannoy scroll down to the View As or Sort By options with the keyboard. If press any key the focus remains on the FILTER textbox. I plugged in a mouse and was able to scroll down to the options, but using a mouse is not suitable for me from the couch.

Also I cant figure out how to get the addons to show up in the homescreen.

Yea, I am having the same problem with this skin on the RPi at the moment :/ Only -tiresome- workaround I have is with the remote iOS (might be available for Android as well) app 'XBMC Constellation' which allows you to create custom buttons with XBMC's built in functions. i.e. "Container.SetViewMode(id)" would change the view options where 'id' should be replaced with a numeric value. I found these values by running XBMC on my PC and turning on Debug so that I could see what values were used by looking at the log file.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxee Inspirat Skin7