• 8(current)
Release Boxee Inspirat Skin
(2012-07-07, 16:02)mtm100 Wrote: I'm loving the simplicity and ease of the updated version of this skin. I have tried hacking at it to add the yahoo pipes feed back in but have had no luck. Are there any plans to add this feature in?

I'm currently working on a separate skin at the moment so development of Boxee Inspirat has been put on hold, at least on my end. I plan to release a final version of what I have done up to this point at some time in hopes someone else will continue it further. If I have some free time between now and then, I will try to add that back in but I wasn't able to get it to work which is why I removed it in the first place.

To nascent and Madlib, what version of XBMC / OS are you running? The skin was developed using Eden on Windows so using anything other than that may cause some issues. I have just tested this myself and I'm not experiencing this issue here.

@Nascent: You'll need to use the RandomItem script to get the addons to show up on the homescreen - the 9 random addons found on the bottom of the screen. Unless you're having a different problem with the addons.

To those having issues, please make sure you have the following scripts installed for proper functionality: RandomItem, TV Show Next Aired, Trakt Utilites, Global Search.

EDIT: I noticed Madlib and Nascent both are running Raspbmc so that may be the root cause and might be something you may need to take up with the developers of that branch.
(2012-03-18, 06:56)tomcatsmalls Wrote: Thanks, the font.xml fixed everything. I didnt even know navi-x had a font issue until i checked, and now its fixed. The skin wasnt working either for navi-x thats also fixed.

Could you please explain what you did to fix the font issue with Pseudo TV? It works well in confluence but I can't seem to get it to work with Inspirat. Thank's!
(2012-07-14, 18:26)Sranshaft Wrote: I noticed Madlib and Nascent both are running Raspbmc so that may be the root cause and might be something you may need to take up with the developers of that branch.
I've since tested it on openelec on a different device, and the same issue occurs. So maybe it's all non-windows builds?
I absolutely love this skin!

I've been trying to figure out how to fix this by reading all the skinning guides but have had no luck.

I removed all the script.psuedotv files and it defaults back to the default theme however, all of the text is missing. Even on the info overlay window its missing. I've been digging around in the files and have no idea what to look for... or what to do with it if I find it for that matter.

Thanks! Seriously amazing work on this skin.
Is this skin compatible with frodo? cause im trying to install it on my xios ds linux build and i'm getting depencancies error message.
Who can help me?
How to enable video feed, who has completed rss xml.I use frodo 12.1
Best Regards
Small update and Installation Instructions for 12.2 Frodo. (With working Video Feed).

1. Install Youtube via Addon Menu.

2. Download Dependencies and manually extract to:
User/Appdata/Roaming/XBMC/Addons
www.flytampa.org/junk/dependencies.zip

3. Re-Download Boxee Inspirat and manually extract to:
User/Appdata/Roaming/XBMC/Addons
www.flytampa.org/junk/skin.boxee.inspirat.zip

4. Set Skin to Boxee Inspirat via Settings Menu.

Make sure to Re-download Boxee Inspirat in Step 3 as I have updated the file.
Amazing skin! absolutely loving it!

Just wondering how the progress is going?
can you make view (in movie and TV Show ) something like this:
i very happy if you do it
how about adding this skin to our skin development repo?
(2013-06-30, 17:36)haicaoboi87 Wrote: can you make view (in movie and TV Show ) something like this:
Id like to see this skin look more like the new boxeebox skin as well. I feel that it lacks compaired to the boxeebox skin.
Hi all,
I'm new here, I came here because I once used the boxee version of XBMC and I loved it.
I'm trying to configure my XBMC as the boxee layout and I need this view like of the Movies/TV Shows,
anyone can help me, please?

(2013-06-30, 17:36)haicaoboi87 Wrote: can you make view (in movie and TV Show ) something like this:
Thanks newbra.
Now all works perfectly with video rss.

THANK YOU once again.
I was wondering if you could add some sort of indicator to show which episodes have and haven't been watched. e.g a tick on the watched episodes.
I wanted to try this skin on my Atv2 (on frodo 12.2)...but i get an error..."unable to load skin...skin is missing some files" Angry ...any help on that, i'd really appreciate it!! Wink

Edit:

looks like the modded version by Sranshaft seems to be working...thanx for everything guys!!! really awesome!!!..there's a small problem..i can't find a way to change the view form inside the video add ons ...no biggie though!

Thx!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxee Inspirat Skin7