Frodo beta 1 upgrade library problems
Hey guys, I just upgraded to Frodo Beta 1 and my TV Shows and Movies no longer show up (and their respective home screen links have disappeared from both confluence and refocusbig). If I browse to Videos, all of the old smb links to my shares are still there. Also, PsuedoTV is still able to play my old playlists that it created using my library. Any ideas? Should I just set content again?
Check to be sure you don't have the "TV shows" and "Movies" menu options hidden on your skin settings page. Are you able to use the Videos > Movies and Videos > TV shows views to see your movies and TV shows listed in your library? If not, check to see if your TV shows and Movies sources still have their content set to their respectively scrapers (e.g., TVDB, TMDB) and rescan if necessary.
One other thing: Are you using the repacked ISO for Frodo Beta 1? The original Windows ISO had some issues with scrapers, so if this is the version you're using, it may account for your problem? I'm not a Windows XBMC user, so I can't you the exact nature of the scraping problem. If you're using the repacked version, then that specific problem was corrected and, therefore, isn't likely the cause of the problem you're experiencing now.
The Videos > Movies and Videos > TV Shows were gone. And I was using the repack.

I set content again and now everything is being rescanned, which sucks because it's quite a bit of content. I don't see how PsuedoTV still had its information saved, maybe it just uses direct smb links when you create a channel.. Thanks for your help, though.
XBMC will still have your v11 database files intact. Just go into the userdata (wiki) folder and then into the database folder and delete all MyVideos files that are higher than 60 so that only MyVideos60.db is left. Then try XBMC Frodo again using the latest nightly build (wiki), which is Beta1 + all the bug fixes leading to Beta2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo beta 1 upgrade library problems0