MOVIE SETS option to counter all movies in DB
Big Grin 
hi there
i have a sugestion to make, it would be great to have a option to show the right bottom counter the movies in the movie sets... i dont know how many movies i have after i activate the movie sets ...

Is it possible to open a ticket for this ?

wish u the Best
You should post this kind of messages in the Feature Suggestions forum. Hopefully a mod will move this thread and delete my comment. Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
i will try there Smile
anyone missing this or its just me ? i miss a way to know how many movie i have including the movies that are in the movie sets ...
dafonso Wrote:anyone missing this or its just me ? i miss a way to know how many movie i have including the movies that are in the movie sets ...

well you can always toggle the movie sets off temporarily to get the exact count and then turn it back on again. You're not losing any information by temporarily toggling it.

Not sure whether its an easy fix or not, I assume the movie count is generated by the current movie filter, did you notice if a movie sets are counted as 1 movie?
i think each movie set counts 1 movie.. but im not sure... because i have more than 400 movies...
what it takes to the xbmc staff creat a solution with this option ?!
The counter shows the number of items in the folder, not the number of items in the library.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hi,

could you change that ? Because the counter should be a library counter and not a folder counter ?

Greets
Eisi
No it's meant to show the number of items currently being visible and in confluence it shows how many pages there are and on which page you are. If I view a list of movies from a certain year I don't want the counter at the bottom right to show the total list of movies in my library, I want it to show the number of movies/items I currently see in the view I am in.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
hi Montellese, well i understand that, and makes sense to navigate in the library in different filters... but i think that it should have an aditional option to show the folder movies and the total of the library ... something like this, example:

(204 items) Total 400 (Page 18/33)

if it was inside a SET it should be something like:

(3 items) Total 400 (Page 17/33)

It is a simple aditional info, but it is important info for me!
Regards
well... anyone miss something like thisHuh
Not sure if this is of any help to you but, the movie option using the android remote app shows the number of films in your library including what you have in movie sets
I would like to see this feature implemented (in Neon skin) also. Hopefully it will be... unless some genius on here can show a way to implement it?
mrhyde thks that helps! but not the quickest way ... and my mobile doesnt have android software :S
I agree. Please add this option (for Neon at least). I too would like to know how many total items I have in my library, without having to turn off Movie Sets in Settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOVIE SETS option to counter all movies in DB0