[MOD] Shade V2 for Eden
@Balinus did you update the skin today? I see all the .xml text titles in the shade skin...
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

ah crap. Forgot to delete the CustomOverlay.xml in the 720p folder. I'll push another release without this file. Should take about 1 hour for the upload. Alternatively, you could delete the CustomOverlay.xml file until then.

Sorry!

edit - Uploading as we speak.
No problem. Thanks for the quick reply!!
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |

Well, thanks for pointing out because I wouldn't have noticed before a couple of days!
Ok, fixed this little bug in 2.7.3.

• Now able to Hide the "Home" icons/text in main menu (you can't both disable the Settings and Home icons simultaneously, as you wouldn't be able to go back to "Settings page"!)
  • Added Fanart support for Album/Artist info screen
  • Added button in Album/Artist info screen to launch CdArt Manager script
  • Streamlined the Music sections, breadcrumbs mainly (which can be disabled in Skin's settings).
  • Some cosmetic changes and fixed 2 or 3 minor bugs
Balinus, is it possible that this music view is gone? http://www.flickr.com/photos/76195499@N04/7141854347/

It is still there on my computer, using 2.7.3 release. Just tested to be sure and it's definitely there.
Sorry You are wright. My mistake...

hey.i just saw this skin and is really good.i use nox.but i want too use a new skin.
but when i check for a new skin i always look for suport for medata actors script

can you add this?

and maybe a refresh button in featured movies in home screen?

and maybe a trailer buton in the same featured movies in home screen

thx
Look in Requests thread, I've answered there. Smile

Thanks for your feedback.
  • Episodes : Replaced the default "video thumbnail" with logo.png and/or clearart.png, if available when looking for Video information while the media is playing
  • Added a black background for music visualisation, so that there's no animations. Song information can still be displayed.
I have to say, I am quite surprised at how much attention Shade is getting. I thought Simplicity was a much better skin all around. Thanks Balinus for keeping it alive. I wish I had more time so I could help out.

To learn more, click here.
A pleasure!

Well, I must admit that I also liked Simplicity a little bit more, but some things I liked more in Shade (especially the DialogFullscreenInfo, that I finally changed anyway). I imported the best features of Simplicity imho, so that it makes the "perfect" hybrid to my liking. Anyway, my rationale was to take over a skin that was more or less unsupported in the future and that you were probably going to re-take Simplicity where you left it. If that ever happen :-)

Thanks to you, I didn't invented a lot of things here. A 2nd kid (little girl) is coming in november, so I'll probably make a next "big" release before and be done with it :-)
@Balinus how can I add the imdb score to the low list view in movies? Thanks

(2012-10-27, 09:48)sjobbels Wrote: @Balinus how can I add the imdb score to the low list view in movies? Thanks

You mean, the numeric rating instead of the Stars rating?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Shade V2 for Eden4