No Video Certain Videos Full screen
Anyone else having trouble displaying certain videos in full screen mode yet they work when the menu overlay is there? It's happening for both local videos and the you tube plugin.

Running Windows 7 and Eden RC2.
That usually means you have the setting "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" enabled in System settings, Video, Playback, and the video has a refresh rate that is not supported by your TV. Try disabling the setting and see what happens.

JR
UPDATE: Sorry! Found the "Full screen" buttonWink Thanks for an awesome piece of softwareSmile

I have the same or similar problem. Updated from "Eden beta 3" to RC2. When starting XBMC, it now opens in a Windows window, and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. Checked that my settings is as jhsrennie suggested and they are. Any suggestion is welcome.

Windows 7 x64, Eden RC2

Regards Smakodak
Thanks. I went in and check that setting and it was disabled. So I then tried it both on and off with no luck

I actually don't have XBMC hooked up to a television though. It's a destop computer hooked up to a computer monitor via HDMI cable.

I saw the post about how to properly report a problem after I wrote this so I will go back and add all of the correct information to this post such as log file etc. Forgive me first post :-)

Thank you for your reply.
Fixed my own problem. I used the debug feature mentioned in the forum. Just for the heck of it I scanned through it looking for errors. Found them and googled them.

Turns out there were some Windows updates I needed. I installed them and now everything works perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Video Certain Videos Full screen0