Wits End here, Aeon MQ3 Library troubles
I can't for the life of me get my movies and tv shows to show up seperately. I mean if I go into TV Shows it take me to the option to choose either (my source) TV Shows or HD Rips (movies), if I choose either one of them then it somehow displays that choice in both TV shows and Movies on the main menu selection? I have set my sources for Movies and Tv Shows (scrapers). I have tried this multiple times even whipping out the library completely and starting over!!! Anyone ever come across thisHuh Please help I have been at this for about 4 hours now.Huh
DownStairs = Dell Vostro 200 /Core2Duo E6550 @ 2.33GHz /5Gb DDR2 Memory /500Gb Sata Hard Drive /Two 2TB Iomega External HD's /Radeon HD2400 Pro with HDMI /XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /Onkyo Tx-SR705 7.1 Surround /Samsung PN59D7000 /Harmony One Remote.
Upstairs = Zotac Zbox ID-11/Windows 7/XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /1TB External HD /Samsung 32" 1080i.
do you got your movies and TV series in seperate directories or mixed ?
if you got them mixed that could be the issue
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
TRaSH Wrote:do you got your movies and TV series in seperate directories or mixed ?
if you got them mixed that could be the issue

Nope they are in different dirctories as they have always been, whats really weird is other skins such as night and confluence work normally!
DownStairs = Dell Vostro 200 /Core2Duo E6550 @ 2.33GHz /5Gb DDR2 Memory /500Gb Sata Hard Drive /Two 2TB Iomega External HD's /Radeon HD2400 Pro with HDMI /XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /Onkyo Tx-SR705 7.1 Surround /Samsung PN59D7000 /Harmony One Remote.
Upstairs = Zotac Zbox ID-11/Windows 7/XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /1TB External HD /Samsung 32" 1080i.
Just use "set content" and "TV Shows".
TeKo Wrote:Just use "set content" and "TV Shows".

Trust me I have tried that more times than I would like to say. I have no idea why it is happening. Like I mentioned in Night skin and confluence it all works properly, but in NEON and AEON MQ3 no good. I have wiped the library a few time (huge pain) and started from scratch. Set content for TV shows, then set content for Movies and still doesn't seem to work. Very strange is there possibly a setting I might have ticked or unticked? I even tried resetting the skin.
Sounds like you are trying to use new versions of the skins on a dharma build of xbmc or the other way around, old skins Eden xbmc.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Sounds like you are trying to use new versions of the skins on a dharma build of xbmc or the other way around, old skins Eden xbmc.

That is a possibility I am currently running RC2, could it be they are not compatible? I could always move back to Beta versions if that would be better?
Make sure you are getting Neon from either the Passion Repo or direct from git. I believe Mq3 is in its own repo..
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Make sure you are getting Neon from either the Passion Repo or direct from git. I believe Mq3 is in its own repo..

Thanks yeah that is how I got them. I ended up going back to the Beta HD Audio version of XBMC and seems everything is working okay so far in Aeon MQ3, only thing is a cannot get clear art for TV shows to work because logo downloader is broken Oo
Parrish416 Wrote:ImageNope they are in different dirctories as they have always been.

What? No idea what you are referring to here...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wits End here, Aeon MQ3 Library troubles0