• 62(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
Just curious because I am away at the moment and unable to check for myself: can anyone report back on whether the same issue now continues for 2018-2019 regular season games?
(2018-10-17, 14:18)the_3mp3ror Wrote: It works on Leia (the installer version at least, don't know about the Windows store version)
 What version do you use? It tried the last one and it didnt work.
(2018-10-18, 09:09)belgar Wrote:
(2018-10-17, 14:18)the_3mp3ror Wrote: It works on Leia (the installer version at least, don't know about the Windows store version)
Beta 3 x64
(2018-10-18, 11:02)the_3mp3ror Wrote:
(2018-10-18, 09:09)belgar Wrote:
Beta 3 x64

But that's the Windows version, right? Anybody tried Libreelec 9 with Leia?
(2018-10-18, 15:14)fa4ite Wrote:
(2018-10-18, 11:02)the_3mp3ror Wrote:
(2018-10-18, 09:09)belgar Wrote:  What version do you use? It tried the last one and it didnt work. 
Beta 3 x64 

But that's the Windows version, right? Anybody tried Libreelec 9 with Leia? 
Yes, Windows version.
i think im right in saying it only works on windows now android/etc are no longer working and will not be unless the versions of kodi on these other devices are changed. im not sure what it is thats missing but widevine cdm and iinputstream adaptive are either missing? or not the right ones on some of these devises sadly unless the kodi developers change this i think its goodbye unless you use your pc/laptop.out of interest i tried it on my xbox but you need widevine cdm and the windows store version doesn't support it only the windows (installer version) from the kodi website does and there's no way i can see you can install that on to xbox unless im just really thick hahah probably. sad times
Are people only having problems with live games? I just returned home tonight and tried an archived game and it worked. Kodi 17.6 on LibreELEC on ARM.  Can others confirm archived games are working for them?

Ignore me. I've just realized I'd started watching the first game of the 2018 season (which is, of course, 'last year' now). The Warriors bigs should have been a giveaway! I blame jetlag.
Yeah, it only works for archived games for me on Libreelec. It would be great if someone was working on this add on.
Does anybody get 60 fps?
Win 7 x63, Leia Beta 4 x64,not working.. What?

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
                                            Error Contents: [Error 3] : 'C:\\Users\\\xd0\x90\xd0\xbb\xd0\xb5\xd0\xba\xd1\x81\xd0\xb5\xd0\xb9\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\cdm/*.*'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\main.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from leaguepass import *
                                              File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\src\leaguepass.py", line 80, in <module>
                                                playGame()
                                              File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\src\games.py", line 322, in playGame
                                                if is_helper.check_inputstream():
                                              File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.inputstreamhelper\lib\inputstreamhelper.py", line 763, in check_inputstream
                                                return self._check_drm()
                                              File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.inputstreamhelper\lib\inputstreamhelper.py", line 734, in _check_drm
                                                if not self._has_widevine():
                                              File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.inputstreamhelper\lib\inputstreamhelper.py", line 265, in _has_widevine
                                                if self._widevine_path():
                                              File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.inputstreamhelper\lib\inputstreamhelper.py", line 108, in _widevine_path
                                                for filename in os.listdir(cls._ia_cdm_path()):
                                            WindowsError: [Error 3] : 'C:\\Users\\\xd0\x90\xd0\xbb\xd0\xb5\xd0\xba\xd1\x81\xd0\xb5\xd0\xb9\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\cdm/*.*'
(2018-10-28, 07:57)dwane3 Wrote: Win 7 x63, Leia Beta 4 x64,not working.. What?

Windows Store version or you didn't update all the complementary add-ons, I'd say
For all the ones asking about libreelec, if you are using it for an ARM device (like an Android TV set), you can install Coreelec (a fork of libreelec for Amlogic chips). It's based on Kodi 18 and it works both with live and archived games.
(2018-10-28, 23:53)the_3mp3ror Wrote: For all the ones asking about libreelec, if you are using it for an ARM device (like an Android TV set), you can install Coreelec (a fork of libreelec for Amlogic chips). It's based on Kodi 18 and it works both with live and archived games.
 Is Coreelec something that can be installed on Android from an APK, like SPMC can be?
I have it working on libreelec with Leia
(2018-10-30, 10:55)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2018-10-28, 23:53)the_3mp3ror Wrote: For all the ones asking about libreelec, if you are using it for an ARM device (like an Android TV set), you can install Coreelec (a fork of libreelec for Amlogic chips). It's based on Kodi 18 and it works both with live and archived games.
 Is Coreelec something that can be installed on Android from an APK, like SPMC can be? 
No, it's a very lightweight OS that basically just runs kodi. You can flash it from an SD card on most Android devices, but I think you need a rooted device. It's very easy, you find instructions on their website. Libreelec is basically the same. For what kind of device would you need it?
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6