• 52(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
I received a notification from the github that a version 1.0 had been made available. Pull request can ben done :

Changelog:
Added background service to allow NBA TV live (not episodes, currently) to play endlessly without interruptions
Added favorite team (thanks @rikware)
Added higher resolution logos (thanks @Miss80)
Added ability to watch different "cameras"
Fixed games no longer playing because of user-agent
Fix charlotte team name
Fix for utf8 chars in path

Checklist:
My code follows the add-on rules and piracy stance of this project.
I have read the CONTRIBUTING document
Each add-on submission should be a single commit with using the following style: [plugin.video.foo] v1.0.0
Hi all, 1.0.0 was release 5 hours ago (they merged my pull request), the plugin should update automatically, unless you installed it from zip - if that's the case or it doesn't update automatically, uninstall and reinstall from "get addons".
Download the NBA International league pass (latest version) from github, report issues here
Thanks for everyone's efforts. I'll try it later
Media Server - Unraid v6, Intel G550, 4GB, 6TB

HTPC - Windows 10, Kodi 15.0, E4400, 2GB
C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\src\service.py", line 15, in <module>
from base_thread import BaseThread
ImportError: No module named base_thread
Сan i fix this?Nba plugin is not starting..
Hi everyone
One small question, is anyone experiencing an increased amount of buffering with live games? I didn't have this problem with the previous version of the add on (pre-user agent fix) but now i find myself buffering constantly like every 5 to 10 mins. Got my box wired with steady 100mbps so i doubt it's that. Could it be due to the fact that im still stuck using kodi 15.2 isengard and thats producing some issues with the brand new version of the addon?
Apreciate anyone's help.
Also a huge thank you to the developers of the add on, fantastic work.
Cheers
I haven't had any buffering issues but occasionally it just stops playing. It just dropps back to the menu about twice a game when playinglive. No big deal. From memory this could be a known issue.

Also the replay games dont like being paused for extended periods. I can't say this is a new issue.

All in all working great and I'm very happy it's back.

Any reason you don't upgrade, Dastangr?
Media Server - Unraid v6, Intel G550, 4GB, 6TB

HTPC - Windows 10, Kodi 15.0, E4400, 2GB
(2017-05-16, 02:00)andrewch Wrote: I haven't had any buffering issues but occasionally it just stops playing. It just dropps back to the menu about twice a game when playinglive. No big deal. From memory this could be a known issue.

Also the replay games dont like being paused for extended periods. I can't say this is a new issue.

All in all working great and I'm very happy it's back.

Any reason you don't upgrade, Dastangr?

Hi andrewch
Thank you for your reply.
Apart from the known issue of live games stopping at the hour mark (doesn't bother me). I pretty much had it playing flawlessly throughout the regular season. That it's why it got me wondering whether the new version of the addon might be having some issues with my version of kodi. The buffering while watching live has been substantial. memory seems to be doing fine.
I haven't upgraded because im stuck with Android 4.4.2 (non-upgradable). Though I'll be looking to buy new hardware for next season.
Cheers
Kodi 17.4: "Failed to gett a Video url. Are you logged in?" For sure I'm logged in. Anyone Else Same Problems, Solution?
With kodi 16 yesterday no problems
0.8.4 starting without mistakes,but games not working,1.0.0 update over 0.8.4 and plugin do not start with mistake.. Log:

ImportError: No module named base_thread
ImportError: No module named leaguepass

How fix this?
(2017-08-25, 23:57)JJPeters Wrote: Kodi 17.4: "Failed to gett a Video url. Are you logged in?" For sure I'm logged in. Anyone Else Same Problems, Solution?

Oh, it was my fault. 1.0.0 is working for me with Kodi 17.4
Install Kodi 17.4,then install v. 1.0.0 from repo,mistake.. In log this:

' -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named base_thread
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\src\service.py", line 15, in <module>
from base_thread import BaseThread
ImportError: No module named base_thread "

What is this?Can i fix this?Thanks.
@maxgalbu: Any thoughts already that you will support your addon during the 2017/2018 season?
This app going to be updated for 2017-18?
Hi!

I'm click Start from Begining but the video game play in Live game. I watching preseason with league pass internation. Browser can start from Beginning but Kodi add-on not play. Please help me fix
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6