• 54(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
Andrewch have you got the app working on any other machine then?

Curious to see if it's just the android based shield tv that's the problem

This app when working blows any other format of the official app out of the water, so thanks to the Devs for that
Luke 1983uk, I might have confused things with my rambling...

I was referring to the official nba app on my Sony Android tv.

I have tried the kodi nba add on on pc and my Sony Android tv and both do not work. I think the problem is across the board with the kodi add on.

And I agree that this add on is a much better experience than any of the official methods.
Media Server - Unraid v6, Intel G550, 4GB, 6TB

HTPC - Windows 10, Kodi 15.0, E4400, 2GB
Working again! Thank you very much!
Meccs how have you got yours to work, I'm on android and it's still the same, it's unusable right now

Thanks andrewch let's hope it gets sorted
(2017-10-23, 19:01)luke_1983uk Wrote: Meccs how have you got yours to work, I'm on android and it's still the same, it's unusable right now

Well the app received an updated 2 days ago or so and it started working. I watched a few games yesterday without problems. I noticed the quality settings changed to AUTO. I left it at that and had no issues.
Maybe check and see if you got the update?

Edit: I just checked and all games from yesterday etc work
(2017-10-24, 10:26)meccs Wrote:
(2017-10-23, 19:01)luke_1983uk Wrote: Meccs how have you got yours to work, I'm on android and it's still the same, it's unusable right now

Well the app received an updated 2 days ago or so and it started working. I watched a few games yesterday without problems. I noticed the quality settings changed to AUTO. I left it at that and had no issues.

Thats awesome!
What device are you using and which kodi version?

thanks for the advice!
(2017-10-24, 10:57)luke_1983uk Wrote:
(2017-10-24, 10:26)meccs Wrote:

Thats awesome!
What device are you using and which kodi version?

thanks for the advice!

RPi3 and I just remembered I updated to LibreELEC Kodi 18 Alpha before that. So maybe that was a reason too? I don't think though since there was an app update.
Does not seem to work with LP India. Can anyone else confirm? It works in the browser not in the add on.
Mine wasn't working the night before last. I'm on version 1.0.1 from the kodi 17.5 repository.
Media Server - Unraid v6, Intel G550, 4GB, 6TB

HTPC - Windows 10, Kodi 15.0, E4400, 2GB
No issues here with the latest LE Millhouse on my RPi3.
I came on here to find out why this wasn't working for me, it seems I'm not the only one with a problem (which is good, but also bad).

I'm running Kodi 17.4 on a 1st Gen Amazon Firestick and at the start of the season all was well but since then it just errors. I tried it just 5 minutes ago and still no joy. Even uninstalled the add-on and installed it again, but alas no joy. Fingers crossed this can be resolved.

EDIT: Just to check, I've just installed Kodi 17.5 on my Windows 10 PC and get exactly the same issue Sad
(2017-10-26, 20:03)elyuw Wrote: EDIT: Just to check, I've just installed Kodi 17.5 on my Windows 10 PC and get exactly the same issue Sad

As I said, I have no issues on the RPi3 with Kodi 18. Can you post the error log?
(2017-10-27, 10:27)meccs Wrote: As I said, I have no issues on the RPi3 with Kodi 18. Can you post the error log?
Interesting. I can probably post the error log when I get home from work later today. Any idea where the error log is written on Windows though?
@elyuw

Follow the Easy method here... debug log (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Here's a link to the Debug log I've just created. Hopefully it offers some insight into the problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0szhuj7s8zl96f...s.log?dl=0
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6