• 57(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
My games from achive works now too, but I needed to downgrade commoncache plugin to 2.5.6 and in nba plugin I set 720 instead of auto quality. But still it's just a bypass, something is wrong withthis combination - nba and commoncache. I didn't check live games yet.
(2017-11-18, 13:42)kosmoz78 Wrote: My games from achive works now too, but I needed to downgrade commoncache plugin to 2.5.6 and in nba plugin I set 720 instead of auto quality. But still it's just a bypass, something is wrong withthis combination - nba and commoncache. I didn't check live games yet.
 How did you install a previous version of the add on?  I can't figure out how to downgrade from 2.5.8
(2017-11-19, 06:37)ihavethemelody Wrote:
(2017-11-18, 13:42)kosmoz78 Wrote: My games from achive works now too, but I needed to downgrade commoncache plugin to 2.5.6 and in nba plugin I set 720 instead of auto quality. But still it's just a bypass, something is wrong withthis combination - nba and commoncache. I didn't check live games yet.
 How did you install a previous version of the add on?  I can't figure out how to downgrade from 2.5.8

Download from this location @Karellen- Banned link removed. Then uncheck "auto update" in common cache addon settings. I also needed downgrade my Kodi to 17.3. For me it works only in this configuration: Kodi 17.3 + commoncache addon 2.5.6 + nba plugin 1.0.1 (stream set to 720).
@kosmoz78

Please be aware of our forum rules. Do not link to banned or piracy enabling sites.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Is this addon being actively maintained?  As with others commenting in this thread, live games won’t play for me on Android.  I’ve tried both Jarvis and Krypton and the development versions of the addon linked earlier in this thread, but to no avail.  Is there a fix in the works?  I can watch the games live with the official NBA app but the quality of that is inferior.
Update: I was able to get mine to work by making changes to my network settings and lowering the resolution to 720p as suggested here. I am able to watch live games now.
(2017-11-27, 18:28)encript Wrote: Update: I was able to get mine to work by making changes to my network settings and lowering the resolution to 720p as suggested here. I am able to watch live games now.

What changes to your network settings did you make?  I tried manually setting the resolution but that didn't help.  Also, are you using Android?
Using the steps described above,  Kodi 17.3 + commoncache addon 2.5.6 + nba plugin 1.0.1 (stream set to 720).
I am able to view live games and archive games,,, You can google to find how to get previous versions for addons,,, I have 3 devices,
Matricom Q2 & Q3 and a Skystream One.  I was able to get it working on the Q2. Going to spend time debugging on Kodi 17.6 because just need a few tweeks to make it work,,, i have a BS & MS in Computer Science and somewhat of a Geek,,, but its very time consuming,,,,
But since i have it working on one device, good with that for now
(2017-12-01, 03:36)[email protected] Wrote: Using the steps described above,  Kodi 17.3 + commoncache addon 2.5.6 + nba plugin 1.0.1 (stream set to 720).
I am able to view live games and archive games,,, You can google to find how to get previous versions for addons,,, I have 3 devices,
Matricom Q2 & Q3 and a Skystream One.  I was able to get it working on the Q2. Going to spend time debugging on Kodi 17.6 because just need a few tweeks to make it work,,, i have a BS & MS in Computer Science and somewhat of a Geek,,, but its very time consuming,,,,
U shouldn't have to change any network settings......
(2017-11-25, 03:11)hhqjdaasc Wrote: Is this addon being actively maintained?  As with others commenting in this thread, live games won’t play for me on Android.  I’ve tried both Jarvis and Krypton and the development versions of the addon linked earlier in this thread, but to no avail.  Is there a fix in the works?  I can watch the games live with the official NBA app but the quality of that is inferior.
 I'm guessing not, given how long the problem has been going on.  No live games or live NBA TV is working, at least not on Android 17.6.
(2017-12-01, 03:36)[email protected] Wrote: Using the steps described above,  Kodi 17.3 + commoncache addon 2.5.6 + nba plugin 1.0.1 (stream set to 720).

I tried downgrading the commoncahe addon from rev 2.5.8 to 2.5.6 on an Android box running Kodi 16.1 and that made no difference - archived games still play fine but live games won't play.  Maybe later I'll try the same with a fresh install of Kodi 17.3 on a different device.
do not know why or how this worked .. but it did ... so might be worth a try ..

I have SPMC on my firetv. I had tried making this plugin work on SPMC and then later on separate  installs of kodi on firetv and none of those worked for llive TV and all of those had worked for archive TV.

Yesterday I tried a new combination ..
Kodi 17.6 for my fireTV V1 and the plugin zipped from the github. https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin.video.nba

And as luck would have it, this worked for live tv and archived games. So i immediately stopped the plugin from updating itself, do not plan on doing anything with this kodi install. Its dedicated for nba league pass.
(2017-12-02, 06:21)tnkrer Wrote: do not know why or how this worked .. but it did ... so might be worth a try ..

I have SPMC on my firetv. I had tried making this plugin work on SPMC and then later on separate  installs of kodi on firetv and none of those worked for llive TV and all of those had worked for archive TV.

Kodi 17.6 for my fireTV V1 and the plugin zipped from the github. https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin.video.nba

And as luck would have it, this worked for live tv and archived games. So i immediately stopped the plugin from updating itself, do not plan on doing anything with this kodi install. Its dedicated for nba league pass.
That’s working for me, both on a fresh install of Kodi 17.6 on an Android tablet and on Kodi 16.1 on a generic Android TV box on which I have a lot of other addons installed.  However it did not work for me on Kodi 16.1 on Windows.  All that I did was install the version of the NBA addon from the xbmc.plugin.video.nba-master.zip file at the web page that you provided a link to,  set the resolution to 720p, and then both live and archived games started playing normally.  For the convenience for others, the direct link to that zip file is here:
https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....master.zip

This is very good; I definitely will continue to subscribe to NBA League Pass now.  Thanks for the tip.
(2017-12-02, 21:32)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 06:21)tnkrer Wrote: do not know why or how this worked .. but it did ... so might be worth a try ..

That’s working for me, both on a fresh install of Kodi 17.6 on an Android tablet and on Kodi 16.1 on a generic Android TV box on which I have a lot of other addons installed.  However it did not work for me on Kodi 16.1 on Windows.  All that I did was install the version of the NBA addon from the xbmc.plugin.video.nba-master.zip file at the web page that you provided a link to,  set the resolution to 720p, and then both live and archived games started playing normally.  For the convenience for others, the direct link to that zip file is here:
https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....master.zip

This is very good; I definitely will continue to subscribe to NBA League Pass now.  Thanks for the tip.  
I can confirm that live games work with Kodi 18.0 on the firestick after installing that zip.  Awesome work guys.
Quick follow-up: playback for the live games I've watched today has been far smoother than it was in the preseason.  Excellent.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6