• 79(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
I also agree!
@kokan any progress on the matrix release?
(2021-02-21, 02:59)scottydulton Wrote: @kokan any progress on the matrix release?
would be greatly appreciated!
So if I update kodi to matrix (19), the curent fix will not work?
(2021-03-05, 19:23)Kodrnusa Wrote: So if I update kodi to matrix (19), the curent fix will not work?

Does not work on matrix. I reinstaled 18.9
Is this project dead?
(2021-03-13, 15:16)Kodrnusa Wrote: Is this project dead?

Why? The addon works for v18 (except live games) and kokan said he will focus on a version for v19. Be patient and in the meantime enjoy the addon in v18...
(2021-03-30, 12:37)STM0O0 Wrote:

Why? The addon works for v18 (except live games) and kokan said he will focus on a version for v19. Be patient and in the meantime enjoy the addon in v18...
I do enjoy addon on kodi 18.1. I would just like to know if there is any development for matrix..
(2021-04-06, 21:32)Kodrnusa Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 12:37)STM0O0 Wrote:

I do enjoy addon on kodi 18.1. I would just like to know if there is any development for matrix..
I'm working since last night on making the plugin kodi 19 compatibale.
Most of the code now works on kodi 19, Archive games are now working and I'm waiting for tonight's games to test some live streams.
If all goes well I will push the code to my fork on github and will let you know of any progress.
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
Live game are working too.
If you want to test you can download it from here
xbmc.plugin.video.nba-KODI19.zip
You can have a look at the code in
https://github.com/chamchenko/xbmc.plugi...ree/KODI19
It is working great. Thank you for your effort...
- NBA TV Live and videos are working now
- Added some change to the videos section Highlights, Best play and other collections are now working.
@kokan I will need to discuss those change with you if you can send me a PM as I'm new to the forum I can't write PM
@chamchenko - the PM block for newbie's works both ways (you can't receive or send - it's a generic anti-spam measure to stop drive-by PM spamming).

But as that's obviously not applicable in your case, I've enabled PM access for your account so you should be able to send and receive them to carry on your work.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-04-07, 15:07)DarrenHill Wrote: @chamchenko - the PM block for newbie's works both ways (you can't receive or send - it's a generic anti-spam measure to stop drive-by PM spamming).

But as that's obviously not applicable in your case, I've enabled PM access for your account so you should be able to send and receive them to carry on your work.

I didn't know about that.
Thank you for enabling the PM access

Edit:
 - Added Video Collections and  NBA TV Clips to NBA TV Section
with me only highlihts work, other services pop up message http error 400
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6