EyeTV Parser on aTV2 for watching LiveTV
Lightbulb 
Can EyeTV parser directly connect to Elgato eyeTV netstream SAT (silver box) to watch LiveTV on AppleTV?

Is there anybody successfully watching LiveTV on a AppleTV box, which receives directly the Elgato netstream SAT stream?

My eyeTV parser message is: "EyeTV Server is unreachable"
Does this mean, that the silver Elgato box (netstream server) is not reachable for my aTV - or do I need additionally a Mac Server running eyeTV3 in between? - to make use of the great new LiveTV feature of EyeTV parser? (Thanks to beenje)

Within desired setup, aTV black (Firecore, 1.4) directly connects to Elgato netstream SAT (silver box) over LAN. The respective IP adress of the silver box is correctly configured inside the EyeTV parser Plugin.

Any ideas, sucess stories with similiar setups?

Thank you!!
The way that I have used eyetv on atv2 is i) Benjees add-on and ii) Couch surfer

Both options require a machine decoding the streams.

I noticed that firecore in 1.4 put something about an eyetv folder. I dont know what that is. Perhaps try in their forums.

The only app that I know which directly communicates with the eyetv box is eyetvnetstream apps for iPad/iphone.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EyeTV Parser on aTV2 for watching LiveTV0