• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Tamil Video AddOn - TV Shows, Movie news, Live TV and Live Radio
The tubetamil servers are down for maintenance. The admins have put a notice in the front page that they are working hard and the service will be back soon. Thanks for your patience.
why cant we go for http://www.thiraivideo.com/video/
The server is UP now and the links seem to be working fine.

@razack, we could goto a different site but that does not really solve the problem when the server goes down for maintenance. Moreover I think the content in tubetamil is organized way better than some of the other site i've seen. Lemme know if there's specific content in thiraivideo that's missing in this plugin and I'll try to add it.
You can also disable or delete the programme like old post, OLD programme can be deleted

Its working now fine.. thnx
@kumi, sorry dont follow you. What you mean disable/delete old post?
what i mean like old tv programme and serial link or folder can be deleted or diable
for example, Neengalum wellalam oru KODI this programme is no more the episode is finished so this kind of programmes can be disable on ur addon

thnx
@kumi, that's a very interesting idea. The problem is detecting if an episode is old. Most of the shows/serials have the timestamp in the title, so I though I can use that. If the date on the most recent episode is > 30 days old I can delete the show entirely from the menu. But not all shows follow this scheme. The first show in the example you gave does not have a date on it. I dont see a 'last updated' timestamp in the html source either. Any suggestions?
Can anyone make a similar addon to this? This one stopped working because the host site decided to change the way you view videos

I'm willing to pay for a good solution. Thank you
@verismo, sorry I got busy at work. I'll take a look at it, hopefully it should be something easy to fix.
(2013-10-30, 02:38)codenx Wrote: @verismo, sorry I got busy at work. I'll take a look at it, hopefully it should be something easy to fix.

Thank you my mom got into an accident and she has nothing to do but watch tv which is why i've been trying so hard to fix this.

The problem is that now you have to click an image to view the videos, i tried asking tubetamil to revert back to the previous method, but they haven't responded yet.
Hi all,

Good news . I've managed to fix the issue. Basically it was simple , codenx script checks for embedded video. Now that tamiltube have changed the way how they put the video as verismo pointed out.

All you have to do is replace default.py with my version here. To do so you need to navigate through your XBMC addon - which you can read from

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Userdata_folder . For me in Windows it was

C:\Users\prasys\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\

Then click on addons folder

Look for plugin.video.oliyumoliyum addon and replace the default.py (be sure to make backup of the original)

Once that is done , start XBMC and start enjoying

Oh here is the URL if you wish to download :-

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7574..._fixv2.rar

Revision Change
Should work for Youtu.be , youtube , links . It seems that at times they interchange and now it caters for that
Tested and works for all of the new links , old links and what-so-ever.
OMG IF THIS WORKS, i love you!

edit: works better than before but a lot of shows still dont work, like nadswaram among others, if pras/codenx/others can find a fix to make it work 100%, i'd appreciate it a lot.
Thank you
Here we go

I've fixed it , they have changed something. This should be the last fix

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7574..._fixv2.rar
so an update: Thank you prasys and codenx for making this wonderful addon.

From my extensive test, only two shows still don't work; sontham bantham and poon oonjal, would be awesome if someone finds a fix for it.
@verismo, I just pushed a fix for these two shows, please update to 2.0.3.

I have merged the fixes that prasys submitted along with this update.

@prasys, Major kudos to you for contributing the fixes. Please lemme know if you wish add yourself as a developer. Just send me a git pull request, it would be great to have another member in the team.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Tamil Video AddOn - TV Shows, Movie news, Live TV and Live Radio3