• 14(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-04-02, 23:08)silverfox0786 Wrote: one thing to remeber guys if you are creating the picons yrself then they all need to be in index png format

and named according to the correct channel ref

why not try using my ones to start once you got them showing then you can address your own picons

Hi Silverfox,

I'm actually using your picons, I think what we couldn't figure out was why each picon had a particular name and how the naming convention went. Not sure if Jdemski has nailed it yet but seemingly pushed some change. Essentially what we have at the minute is an option in the addon to point to a picon folder of your picons and the addon requests a picon from that folder. Problems arise when the request isn't the same as what you've called the picon.

You should give it a go it should work with any Enigma 2 box, this is the windows version of XBMC including the addon

EDIT: Wrong link, this is the right one

http://www.mediafire.com/?3xxwd4p5gqnu9wy
(2012-04-02, 23:08)silverfox0786 Wrote: one thing to remeber guys if you are creating the picons yrself then they all need to be in index png format

why not try using my ones to start once you got them showing then you can address your own picons

I'm using the picons that are also on the enigma2 boxes...

The problem is that I seem to have made some wrong assumptions about the naming convention, i.e. my first guess was that the service reference would be always 30 characters long...
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
no service refs can be any number combo what i suggest it get yr script to use a common and i would say use the _ [underscrores]

you will always have 9 underscores
(2012-04-02, 23:14)redknight Wrote:

Hi Silverfox,

I'm actually using your picons, I think what we couldn't figure out was why each picon had a particular name and how the naming convention went. Not sure if Jdemski has nailed it yet but seemingly pushed some change. Essentially what we have at the minute is an option in the addon to point to a picon folder of your picons and the addon requests a picon from that folder. Problems arise when the request isn't the same as what you've called the picon.

You should give it a go it should work with any Enigma 2 box, this is the windows version of XBMC including the addon

i iwll get this installed at some point tmoz and see what i can find on it Smile
(2012-04-02, 19:32)redknight Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 19:05)zbyna Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 19:41)trans Wrote: here is the addon, unzip to xbmc\addons\

http://www.mediafire.com/?75j80kq2g25adz6

Does not work for me:

Code:
18:59:27 T:764    INFO: AddOnLog: VU+ Client: Vu::GetHttpXML Got result. Length: 217
18:59:27 T:764    INFO: AddOnLog: VU+ Client: Vu::LoadChannels Number of elements: '1'
18:59:27 T:764    INFO: AddOnLog: VU+ Client: Vu::LoadChannels Loaded channel: BBC CZ, Icon: 1_0_2_1F58_BC6_3_EB0000_0_0_0_.png
18:59:27 T:764    INFO: AddOnLog: VU+ Client: Vu::LoadChannels Loaded 199 Channels
18:59:27 T:764   DEBUG: AddOnLog: VU+ Client: Vu::StoreChannelData Store channel data into file: 'channeldata.xml'
18:59:27 T:764   DEBUG: SECTION:UnloadDll(C:\Users\decak\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\pvr.vuplus\XBMC_vuplus_win32.pvr)
18:59:27 T:764   ERROR: ADDON: Dll VU+ Client, throws an exception 'Access violation' during m_pDll->Create. Contact developer 'Joerg Dembski' with bug reports
18:59:27 T:764   ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClients::InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'VU+ Client'

System specs:
Code:
18:40:24 T:1104  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
18:40:24 T:1104  NOTICE: Starting XBMC (11.0 Git:20120325-37d89f7), Platform: Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) build 7600. Built on Mar 25 2012 (compiler 1600)
18:40:24 T:1104  NOTICE: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
18:40:24 T:1104  NOTICE: Desktop Resolution: 1920x1080 32Bit at 60Hz
18:40:24 T:1104  NOTICE: Running with administrator rights
18:40:24 T:1104  NOTICE: Aero is enabled

Uninstall XBMC again and this time tick the box to delete your profile folder, then reinstall and try

Thanks for response, my XBMC install was clean - completely uninstaling previous version (including whole profile) - then final Eden (11.0 Git:20120325-37d89f7)
simply doesn´t work Huh
don't install fresh from git, install only this

ive installed the sbmc posted above

where do i find the enigma2 addon for this please
It's already there, in addons\pvr clients\vu+. client
it prob stairing me in the face but i cant see PVR Clients anywhere
ok i found it and configured it

now how to i use it i can see a option to use it so i can stream

sorry but im rusty on my XBMC
Ok, you must turn on live tv in system as well. Then go back and disable and re-enable the addon. It should now start importing channels after a moment or two. If it doesn't try restarting xbmc. It'll appear on the top right of the screen like a pop up.

Remember, this is all based on openwebif being on and set to port 80 on your enigma box so check that too by hitting your enigma box ip from your browser to see if you get the interface.

Hi Silverfox,

Nice one. PVR is working. I can finally watch TV with my Adalight Ambient Lightning. Thx for all the effort...
current from git: https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-addon-vuplus.git
I have an error when compiling.

Code:
1>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: xbmc-addon-vuplus, Konfiguration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  xmlParser.cpp
1>  VuData.cpp
1>src\vuplus\VuData.cpp(618): error C2374: 'i': Neudefinition; Mehrfachinitialisierung
1>          src\vuplus\VuData.cpp(591): Siehe Deklaration von 'i'
1>  client.cpp
1>  dlfcn-win32.cpp
1>  Code wird generiert...
========== Erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 1, 0 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========
(2012-04-03, 17:18)MrHenky Wrote:

Hi Silverfox,

Nice one. PVR is working. I can finally watch TV with my Adalight Ambient Lightning. Thx for all the effort...

That adalight ambient home project kit looks interesting Smile
(2012-04-03, 20:37)redknight Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 17:18)MrHenky Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 23:14)redknight Wrote: Hi Silverfox,

That adalight ambient home project kit looks interesting Smile

Here is my setup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wumdVgtuFo showing a the light saber fight from Star War Episode V. Costs are around 120 $.
Cool! I've seen these before but didn't realize they mimicked what was on your screen, I thought it just glowed a particular colour. I found the home project kit on adafruit.com but I need a couple of other bits.

You can now watch satellite through your XBMC which in turn now means this will work via the plugin for XBMC I assume.
(2012-04-03, 18:32)trans Wrote: current from git: https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-addon-vuplus.git
I have an error when compiling.

Code:
1>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: xbmc-addon-vuplus, Konfiguration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  xmlParser.cpp
1>  VuData.cpp
1>src\vuplus\VuData.cpp(618): error C2374: 'i': Neudefinition; Mehrfachinitialisierung
1>          src\vuplus\VuData.cpp(591): Siehe Deklaration von 'i'
1>  client.cpp
1>  dlfcn-win32.cpp
1>  Code wird generiert...
========== Erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 1, 0 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========

Fixed in last commit...
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217