• 3(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-03-13, 02:55)mcheng89 Wrote: CodeBlocks project/source + Compiled Windows library Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/?3ymqxbs18prenua

Not sure if I broke anything...
Also, you dont need "msvcp100d.dll" and "msvcr100d.dll" with this build

Just put the addon into the Xbmc/addons folder...

Hello all,

Excuse my lack of experience could someone please tell me how I get this working.

I have downloaded the zip above, extracted it and put the folders in my addon folder (XBMC on Win 7). But I can't see anything in XBMC, do I need to do anything else to get this working? and where would I find the addon in XBMC?

Thanks for any help Blush
(2012-03-14, 12:01)ManFromDelMonte Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 02:55)mcheng89 Wrote: CodeBlocks project/source + Compiled Windows library Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/?3ymqxbs18prenua

Not sure if I broke anything...
Also, you dont need "msvcp100d.dll" and "msvcr100d.dll" with this build

Just put the addon into the Xbmc/addons folder...

Hello all,

Excuse my lack of experience could someone please tell me how I get this working.

I have downloaded the zip above, extracted it and put the folders in my addon folder (XBMC on Win 7). But I can't see anything in XBMC, do I need to do anything else to get this working? and where would I find the addon in XBMC?

Thanks for any help Blush

You need the PVR version of XBMC, then enable Live TV in the settings menu of XBMC, then configure and enable the PVR plugin.

I will check tonight if i see any error according the EPG errors etc.
Thanks, got it working

I don't have EPG on any of my channels either, timers seem to be there though....it looks very promising Smile
Hi,

the openelec-guys asked me to make a version that doesn't need XBMC to compile, so I have created a new repository with the code. I will continue to work in this repository...

I have amended the first (well, actually the second) post of this thread to reflect this. Also I have attached linux and win32 versions of the addon to that post (allthough as we all know, the win32 version isn't really usable yet)

Cheers,

Joerg
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
(2012-03-14, 16:57)jdembski Wrote: the openelec-guys asked me to make a version that doesn't need XBMC to compile, so I have created a new repository with the code. I will continue to work in this repository...

jdembski,

this was great!!! many thanks for this fast work! Love
greetings, Stephan

Im compiling a openelec ion pvr build as we speak from the guide on the openelec forums, seems to be taking hours....

Links

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2

[GUIDE] How to build your own OpenELEC distro
Hi All.

Please have a look at the error below, I can't start VU+ PVR Client, I run XBMCUntu and installed XBMC PVR from here: http://xbmc.opdenkamp.eu/ and then downloaded add-on from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/attachment.php?aid=183 and copied it to .xbmc/addons. But the log says "wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64" I assume that this add-on has been compiled for 64bit ubuntu and I rum 32bit version. If it's true is there any chance that someone can upload version for 32bit?

Quote:18:44:12 T:3074423664 ERROR: Unable to load /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr, reason: /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
18:44:12 T:3074423664 ERROR: PVR - InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'VU+ Client'

Thanks.
(2012-03-14, 20:55)nhsman Wrote: Hi All.

Please have a look at the error below, I can't start VU+ PVR Client, I run XBMCUntu and installed XBMC PVR from here: http://xbmc.opdenkamp.eu/ and then downloaded add-on from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/attachment.php?aid=183 and copied it to .xbmc/addons. But the log says "wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64" I assume that this add-on has been compiled for 64bit ubuntu and I rum 32bit version. If it's true is there any chance that someone can upload version for 32bit?

Quote:18:44:12 T:3074423664 ERROR: Unable to load /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr, reason: /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
18:44:12 T:3074423664 ERROR: PVR - InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'VU+ Client'

Thanks.

Until I can have another view / compile it again:
1. Download the code from GitHub
2. Extract the code
3. cd xbmc-addon-vuplus
4. ./autogen.sh
5. ./configure
6. make

Building should only take a minute or so...
I set up everything but it's not working for me. I've activated the plugin and I can open live TV and I also see my channels but no EPG information and no video. Would love to see that working. I'm using win7.

Think I'll have to wait for a stable windows release. Thanks anyway... great work and idea.

(2012-03-14, 21:10)jdembski Wrote: Until I can have another view / compile it again:
2. Extract the code
3. cd xbmc-addon-vuplus
4. ./autogen.sh
5. ./configure
6. make

No luck this time. It seems to compile correctly but after another try to start add-on I got this:

Quote:19:42:11 T:3008363376 ERROR: Unable to load /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr, reason: /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr: undefined symbol: XBMC
19:42:11 T:3008363376 ERROR: PVR - InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'VU+ Client'

Any suggestion appreciated.
(2012-03-14, 21:46)nhsman Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 21:10)jdembski Wrote: Until I can have another view / compile it again:
2. Extract the code
3. cd xbmc-addon-vuplus
4. ./autogen.sh
5. ./configure
6. make

No luck this time. It seems to compile correctly but after another try to start add-on I got this:

Quote:19:42:11 T:3008363376 ERROR: Unable to load /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr, reason: /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr: undefined symbol: XBMC
19:42:11 T:3008363376 ERROR: PVR - InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'VU+ Client'

Any suggestion appreciated.

I can confirm this - sorry, I thought once I get it compiling & loading in windows the rest will work on linux, too; I only checked whether it would compile on linux when I separated the XBMC from the addon. I will have a look at this tomorrow (unless someone else is willing to step in Angel)
Music 
Hi,

Wow, this is what I was looking for.

Is there a download link and a short how-to for the Win7 binaries? Do I need to download a special version of xbmc in order to use the plugin or does the plugin install patch the xbmc 11rc2 official image? If it requires a special image and the plugin, can you please advise, where to get it (may be the 2 links)?

Thank you very much. Can't wait to check it out....
(2012-03-14, 23:47)xbmcg Wrote: Hi,

Wow, this is what I was looking for.

Is there a download link and a short how-to for the Win7 binaries? Do I need to download a special version of xbmc in order to use the plugin or does the plugin install patch the xbmc 11rc2 official image? If it requires a special image and the plugin, can you please advise, where to get it (may be the 2 links)?

Thank you very much. Can't wait to check it out....

Try reading the first (resp. 2nd) post of this thread...
Oh, thank you. I thought it is already an older / not working yet version (first shot)...

I found your link http://www.mediafire.com/?ab04qils80lgkwl and it points to the RC2, the link in the 2nd post is about beta3 / rc1.
I was unsure, which one would resolve the dll interfaces of your recent plug-in / fix the mentioned issues with the EPG.

So will you update the links in the second post, when you have new versions compiled for testing?
Hello all, tried to use this last night it takes a long time to download the epg does this happen every day? I had to turn it off whilst streaming otherwise the streams wouldn't work. Also can't see my recordings through this add on is that usual? Finally, is there any way to turn off subtitles with win7/vu duo please?

Thanks for all your hard work
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217