Official response to los93sol, links2, & xbmc
for the record los93sol and xbmc team, these guys release the source for links2 to the public! now all you guys keep calling it a leaked build, not true. i did not hack the site to get it or anything; you guys released it to the public.

i am very surprised of how pissed off your team is and the xbmc team, because you are getting questions for support and end-user feedbackHuhHuh. isn’t that the whole point of developing something!!!!!! you should be embracing the end-users and treating them with respect, because without the end-user support, your shit goes now where. you didn’t hear of me bitching when my e-mail blew after you fucks released screenshots of this at the end of april. i just can’t believe all of your reactions to the build. i also find it hard to believe that you guys did not anticipate this going main-stream after releasing the source to the public. you guys act like you are the only ones that know how to code. news flash. i do.
oh, and yes i remember you los93sol from your little irc channel. i was in there for 2 mins, trying to tell you how to fix the source code so it would compile with the new cvs. but you guys thought i was asking for support,
as you can see, i didn’t need your support, uh. oh and britneyspairs the only thing buggy about my builds is this jacked-up code you guys call the links2xbmc.

all of you guys are cocky, pompous jerks on these forums; all of you dumb-asses will lose the end-user support by acting like assholes to everyone and putting everybody down. it is fuckedup for the xbox community. so stop it. all of you don’t even deserve the right to even call yourselves developers. so, either shit or get off the pot. everyone is over waiting for this and believe you me; i really do not think it is worth all of this bullshit or the wait. so quit talking shit about me, the bottom line is you released this to the public. get over it. if you don’t want to support it, then don’t write it.

so quit saying that this was a leaked build. i hope you amateures learned your lesson. don’t release it to aynoumous users unless you anticipate this going to the end_user.

i was in full support of this project and of the xbmc team. i have been pushing these builds for you ungrateful fucks. so, ban me or whatever you have to do, not welcome who cares. i know in the end i will have more end-user support than you ever will.

fyi: out of respect for your feelings i pulled the builds that had the links2 in it. now show me some respect and quit running your mouths.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Official response to los93sol, links2, & xbmc0