Aeon MQ3 - Option for Playlist on the main menu
There doesn't appear to be an option for this, i've got to the 'Super' user mode (or whatever the max customization is called) and I still don't see it.

Can anyone confirm if there is a way to have the 'Now Playing' shortcut as a main menu option? I'd like to get into and turn the 'shuffle' option on from time to time.
Press 'm' - brings up now playing menu in all screens
XBMC 11.0-BETA3
NON-PVR
AEON MQ3 - version 1.2.3
I actually use a MCE remote, cant remember if there is a button for it co-responding to playlist.

Is there not a way to get it on the main menu...? There seem to be a huge array of options to have on the main menu, is there anyway to change the skin to allow it?
yes, just create a custom home menu item... look in Settings / Skin
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2012-04-01, 02:43)Livin Wrote: yes, just create a custom home menu item... look in Settings / Skin

Aren''t the custom menu opens in the skin settings for pre-configured audo playlists?

I'm trying to get a menu option for the current playlist i.e If I hit play on an album or artist folder, that becomes the playlist.
Anyone? Do I need to custom my settings file at all to get this? Or is it in the skin settings and I've missed it...?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ3 - Option for Playlist on the main menu0