Linux Recently Added movies and movie count - home screen
Maybee someone have experienced this. I am on Dharma 10.1/Ubuntu and Transparency 3.11.7 and have been VERY happy with it all until a few days ago where the recently added movie info on Home screen disappeared togher with the movie count. Temperature is also gone.

If I switch over to Confluence it all comes back so it's not the script that's dead (I guess): Have tried to uninstall and reinstall T1 but no luck. The log does not show any errors or warnings on library scan.

Any ideas - anyone Huh
you can turn these things on or off in skin settings,
so you might want to check there.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-15, 01:39)ronie Wrote: you can turn these things on or off in skin settings,

Oh, sorry - tried that of course. That does not change anything/MortenS
(2012-03-15, 08:43)MortenS Wrote: [quote='ronie' pid='1046088' dateline='1331768380']
you can turn these things on or off in skin settings,

Oh, sorry - tried that of course. If Recently is on - onlyt the lead text appears - like MOVIE - but the count is missing. If it's off nothing appears / Morten S
(2012-03-15, 08:43)MortenS Wrote: Oh, sorry - tried that of course. If Recently is on - onlyt the lead text appears - like MOVIE - but the count is missing. If it's off nothing appears / Morten S

if yo can post a screenshot, i'll check if i can find some clues in there.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added movies and movie count - home screen0