• 12(current)
[WIP] Media Manager for NAS coded in php
No, I mean the webpage wallpaper. Is that possible? And is the current build really unstable or just not complete? I would really like to have at least a test version Smile
I need to write some documentation before.
Can I try to test it without the documentation? Wink
Hi,

I have open a new repository on github at https://github.com/tamplan/FuelXBMC

I have written a little documentation in the README.md file and have developed a setup assistant to configure the software.

I don't remember if you need any extension for php to use this software in goods conditions, tell me if you have problems, I'll change the README.md file to indicate what extensions are required.

Regards
I tried to install it, but I get this error: Fuel\Core\PhpErrorException [ Warning ]: fileperms(): stat failed for /volume1/web/xbmc/fuel/app/cache. Both the fuel and public folder are in the folder web/xbmc.
Try to change chmod 777 your folder /volume1/web/xbmc/fuel/app/cache

I hope Synology NAS have a PHP 5.3 version Wink
Hi,

I install FuelXBMC on a synology nas.
I had to manually create the /fuel/app/cache and /fuel/app/tmp folders and then chmod 777 them.
I had to add the path to my Thumnails folder in php openbase_dirs (synology php web service configuration)

All seems to go well, I can log in, access to the configuration (create users, define video path ...).
But All I can see on the site is a page that invite me to log in, even if I'm allready.
hi,

Are you sure you have used the root user of your mysql server and not the xbmc user ?

If you want to setup the appication another time, remove the following files :
fuel/app/config/db.hp
fuel/app/config/settings.php

You don't need to install FuelPHP, just need to copy/paste the files in the zip archive file in the right places.

Perhaps, you have installed a new version of FuelPHP than the one in my zip archive file.
Hi,

(2013-09-13, 22:38)tamplan Wrote: Are you sure you have used the root user of your mysql server and not the xbmc user ?
Yes, I use the root user.

(2013-09-13, 22:38)tamplan Wrote: If you want to setup the appication another time, remove the following files :
fuel/app/config/db.hp
fuel/app/config/settings.php
I have no fuel/app/config/settings.php file after the installation.

(2013-09-13, 22:38)tamplan Wrote: You don't need to install FuelPHP, just need to copy/paste the files in the zip archive file in the right places.

Perhaps, you have installed a new version of FuelPHP than the one in my zip archive file.
I have just downloaded a zip from your git, uzip the 2 folders at the root of my synology webserver.

I have another error when I try to go to the certification page:
Quote:Error We can't find that!
The controller generating this page is found at APPPATH/classes/controller/welcome.php.

This view is located at APPPATH/views/welcome/404.php.
Hi,

I need some times to investigate but I know for the moment the setup process failed.

I use the root user for mysql to create (even it exists yet) the xbmc user for mysql and a new database for this user, some tables (the certification table for example).

I create a additional table in the music and in the video databases to paths subsitutions between client and server, this is because i need the root user for mysql to be sure to have all privileges on databases.

Then I write the fuel/app/config/db.hp file and in the final step, the fuel/app/config/settings.php
Hi,

Have you make any progress ?

Regards
Hello,
great work.
On Movie Detail I get:

Fuel\Core\PhpErrorException [ Notice ]: Trying to get property of non-object

PHP Code:
APPPATH/classes/model/movieview.php line 748

{
745        $movie
->fanart $media_images->fanart;
// La classe du scraper existe ?
748        if (class_exists($scraper $movie->source->scraper_class))
749        {
750          $movie->external_link $scraper::get_external_link($result);
// Prepare images list to change them if user is an admin
753          if (Auth::member(100))
Backtrace

COREPATH
/bootstrap.php line 79
APPPATH
/classes/model/movieview.php line 748
APPPATH
/classes/model/movieview.php line 64
APPPATH