unwatched movies submenu option
I am new to XBMC having been a 5 year user of Media Portal.

Is there a way to create a sub-menu for unwatched movies? I realize I can navigate left and toggle the view between watched, unwatched and all but this is not intuitive for the WAF. What I would like is a Menu item for Movies, under that sub-menus for "Unwatched, Genres, Year, etc" When I toggle the view on the left to Unwatched it seems to toggle that view for all selections.

To word that differently I would like to Menu options one for view all and one for Unwatched without having to use the left display menu to toggle the modes.

I am using XBMC RC2 under Win XP with the Aeon Nox skin.

Thanks.
you can make a smart playlist to only show unwatched movies (video | playlists > new smart playlist), then add that to the submenu of movies on aeon nox. (System | Skin | Home | Customize home menu > Go down to movie submenu, hit enter on VPL1 and select your smart playlist)

Works brilliantly. Thanks!
I did this a while back, and while it's great, for some reason the movies aren't sorted like they are normally. Movie sets appear before everything and "the" isn't being ignored like it should be. Any ideas how I can fix this?
I will look how mine is when I get home this afternoon. Either of those issues are not a big deal to me, I usually don't have a lot of unwatched movies to sort through.
(2012-03-20, 17:48)smush420 Wrote: I did this a while back, and while it's great, for some reason the movies aren't sorted like they are normally. Movie sets appear before everything and "the" isn't being ignored like it should be. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Change the sort from playlist to name, took me a few moments to figure this one out on smart playlist Wink
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

(2012-03-20, 22:11)The_Dogg Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 17:48)smush420 Wrote: I did this a while back, and while it's great, for some reason the movies aren't sorted like they are normally. Movie sets appear before everything and "the" isn't being ignored like it should be. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Change the sort from playlist to name, took me a few moments to figure this one out on smart playlist Wink

Thanks thought I had already tried that, but apparently not. Working fine now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unwatched movies submenu option0