XBMC not scraping movies
The kids folder seemed to work just fine - it picked up all the nfo files. The only one that was scraped was Puss n Boots according to your cut log.

Thus, doing the same thing to your movies folder should achieve what you want.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Did you see where I tried to import Gladiator and it failed?
You didn't try and import Gladiator as far as I can tell. You removed it from the library and then expected XBMC to automatically pick it up on Update Library. It won't as the filesystem has not changed in any way.

XBMC will only detect changes in the filesystem when you "Update Library". No changes -> no detection.

As I say, do the above and it'll be just fine.

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Did what you suggested and bit the bullet. WOW it takes a while to scrape 500 movies into XBMC.....All is well
Glad you got it working. It shouldn't really take all that long if it reads your nfo files. Check your log (it'll be huge after a scan) and note down any that don't use an nfo file for further investigation - you can search for "VideoInfoScanner" lines to find it.

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not scraping movies0