Another library category than just movies and tv shows
Seems like it's becoming increasingly helpful to have categories other than just "movies" and "tv shows" that can be viewed and managed just the same way but kept separate. I understand I can add separate sources, create playlists or favorites and modify all the menu items to separate them. Thus keeping my training videos, workout videos, documentaries, and kids shows outside our movie library. This is a lot of work, especially with multiple Kodi installs. But with improving features like "movie quiz" and others that enrich our experience, it is becoming more important to keep them separate. I still prefer working with these other sources within a library though. Not as files.

Home videos is generally a non issue for me as I set them up as a tv show.

Someone please let me know if there is a solution to this that I have missed. Otherwise I'd like to see at least one more library addition for videos outside tv shows and movies. This seems like it would take care of most everything. As it is though... I do have documentaries, training videos, workout videos, and movies for kids that almost never get watched that are all very different in content and use and would be nice to be kept separate.
have a look at this: Video_nodes (wiki)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another library category than just movies and tv shows0