• 26(current)
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
I have HTPC Manager installed on an always on Windows 7 machine. It works really well and I am able to access it from inside and outside my network. However, the problem I'm having is that after awhile (a day or so) HTPC Manager seems to just stop running and is inaccessible until I start it up manually. Is there any reason why it would keep shutting down? Is there a way to make sure it runs continuously and runs on startup just in case the machine reboots?
(2013-07-13, 09:28)DennisNY Wrote: I have HTPC Manager installed on an always on Windows 7 machine. It works really well and I am able to access it from inside and outside my network. However, the problem I'm having is that after awhile (a day or so) HTPC Manager seems to just stop running and is inaccessible until I start it up manually. Is there any reason why it would keep shutting down? Is there a way to make sure it runs continuously and runs on startup just in case the machine reboots?

Can you see anything in the logfile? On app shutdown there should be a message in the log.

The startup script for windows is something you should be able to find on google. Running something like 'pythonw Htpc.py' is probably the way to go.
http://htpc.io

HTPC Manager combines all your favorite htpc software into one slick interface!

Hi,

Just installed Htpc Manager on my Ubuntu. Links to sickbeard, sab, couchpotato works fine, but there is an error while connecting XBMC and when I check /xbmc/GetMovies, the result is null.

I try to enable debug loglevel, but nothing new appears in log file.

Have you any Idea ?

Thanks.
(2013-07-16, 08:32)vs65r Wrote: Just installed Htpc Manager on my Ubuntu. Links to sickbeard, sab, couchpotato works fine, but there is an error while connecting XBMC and when I check /xbmc/GetMovies, the result is null.

If xbmc is unreachable, Htpc Manager should write the corresponding lines to the error log

Code:
2013-07-16 10:42:33    modules.xbmc    ERROR    Unable to fetch recently added TV Shows
2013-07-16 10:42:33    modules.xbmc    ERROR    Unable to fetch recently added Music!
2013-07-16 10:42:33    modules.xbmc    ERROR    Unable to fetch recently added movies!

Htpc Manager has an option to view the logfile from the browser (Top right dropdown -> Log) Set the level to Warning and check the messages.

Also, make sure you have enabled the api from within xbmc.

HTPC Manager combines all your favorite htpc software into one slick interface!

(2013-07-16, 10:51)styxit Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 08:32)vs65r Wrote: Just installed Htpc Manager on my Ubuntu. Links to sickbeard, sab, couchpotato works fine, but there is an error while connecting XBMC and when I check /xbmc/GetMovies, the result is null.

If xbmc is unreachable, Htpc Manager should write the corresponding lines to the error log

Code:
2013-07-16 10:42:33    modules.xbmc    ERROR    Unable to fetch recently added TV Shows
2013-07-16 10:42:33    modules.xbmc    ERROR    Unable to fetch recently added Music!
2013-07-16 10:42:33    modules.xbmc    ERROR    Unable to fetch recently added movies!

Htpc Manager has an option to view the logfile from the browser (Top right dropdown -> Log) Set the level to Warning and check the messages.

Also, make sure you have enabled the api from within xbmc.

Hi,

I can access to recently added content.

I have those lines in log :
Code:
2013-07-16 11:24:18    modules.xbmc    ERROR    Unable to fetch movies!
2013-07-16 10:52:43    modules.xbmc    ERROR    Unable to fetch movies!

What do you mean by "enable the api whithin XBMC" ? I already enable the web access on port 8080 for local and distant client.

Thanks for your help.
What version of XBMC are you using?
(2013-07-16, 14:25)mbw2001 Wrote: What version of XBMC are you using?

Eden
(2013-07-16, 16:15)vs65r Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 14:25)mbw2001 Wrote: What version of XBMC are you using?

Eden

Thats why it isn't working. The GetMovies using filtering which requires Frodo. So you need to upgrade to the latest stable for HTPC-Manager to work properly.
Ok. I will try it.

Thanks.
NP
Just updated htpc mnager, because i was 70 commits behind. Before the updates the pictures of latest movies en series worked fine. But after the updates i only have pictures at the latest music section. When i click on xbmc and then movies or series i get the thumbnails, so that's still working.
great development here, but i can't get couchpotato server api working. test fails everytime, everything is the latest version, CP and HTPC Manager

EDIT: i figured it out, i added a "/" to basepath, still CP and SB test fails, but they work

what about adding multiple instances of objects? i run more than one xbmc, sickbeard, couchpotato. i've tried several of these AIO management apps over the years, and they never seem to support this. Any plans on this?

thanks
--
(2013-07-20, 13:19)Nicap Wrote: Just updated htpc mnager, because i was 70 commits behind. Before the updates the pictures of latest movies en series worked fine. But after the updates i only have pictures at the latest music section. When i click on xbmc and then movies or series i get the thumbnails, so that's still working.

Try deleting the userdata/images folder. If it still isn't working please post the log to pastebin or something like it.

(2013-07-20, 15:51)prophetizer Wrote: great development here, but i can't get couchpotato server api working. test fails everytime, everything is the latest version, CP and HTPC Manager

EDIT: i figured it out, i added a "/" to basepath, still CP and SB test fails, but they work

Hmm... The tests work on my server. What does the logs say?

(2013-07-20, 15:51)prophetizer Wrote: what about adding multiple instances of objects? i run more than one xbmc, sickbeard, couchpotato. i've tried several of these AIO management apps over the years, and they never seem to support this. Any plans on this?

thanks

We support multiple instances of XBMC. I don't think we will support multiple sickbeards or couchpotatoes. I simply don't understand the need. Why are you running multiple instances?
Strangely enough the pictures showed up when i opened the htpcmanager tonight. I didn't do anything yet. Weird, but good enough. Keep up the good work. I'm using both: htpc manager and Maraschino. I'm not sure which one is my first choice. I just keep them both i guess.
(2013-07-20, 23:27)Nicap Wrote: Strangely enough the pictures showed up when i opened the htpcmanager tonight. I didn't do anything yet. Weird, but good enough. Keep up the good work. I'm using both: htpc manager and Maraschino. I'm not sure which one is my first choice. I just keep them both i guess.

No reason to choose. They are both great projects.

However if you feel that maraschino has something HTPC-Manager needs please let us know. We have limited time to add feature requests, but we try.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app7