2TB HDD 120 shipped.
If you're like me and are trying to hold out on expanding your NAS until the pricce of HDDs comes back down from the stratoshphere, then, like me,you may be running out of room...

Western Digital Caviar Green WD20EARS 2TB 64MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s at newegg for 119.99 w/ free shipping. Promo code EMCNGHG88

The downside is it is limit one, but that buys you a little time.

Peace out.
XBMC Gotham via OpenElec 5.0.8
ASRock H87M-ITX
I3-4330 Haswell CPU
64GB SSD ADATA
4GB Team Elite DDR3
MI-008 Case
unRAID 5disks 18TB of awesome
make your friends buy more Tongue
are you offering?
XBMC Gotham via OpenElec 5.0.8
ASRock H87M-ITX
I3-4330 Haswell CPU
64GB SSD ADATA
4GB Team Elite DDR3
MI-008 Case
unRAID 5disks 18TB of awesome
im saying your real life friends Tongue
Not to take away from the validity of this deal... Because it is a fair price for a 2TB drive...

But on any given day, it should be possible to find a 2TB drive for 110-129 shipped. You may need to be creative though, as some of the deals are for USB externals... (On youtube, there are how-to's for taking apart the enclosures without voiding your warranties...)

I remember 2TB for 79.99-.- I got like two as low as 39.99 during sales before. PRICES GO BACK DOWN!
Still to expensive for me.
im happy i still have 5TB left of free space...i hope to not fill it till 2TB+ drive prices go down a bit more

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I'm holding out for those new Seagate 5-50TB heat drives... but I'll not hold my breath.
Holding your breath for 5-7 years would be quite the achievement Big Grin
what about those gold nanorod, five-dimensional discs...basicly a "Gold-ray" disk that can hold 10 TB per disk...(drool) but for now yeah I have 2 of those exact HDDs set up in a raid-0 array (I got mine before the prices went up but in this market that is a great price)...they run cold and quiet...I would recommend staying on the look out for cheaper external for the TB per dollar ratio but you kinda need to get lucky to find something cheaper than this...the only thing better would be if they were 6.0 Gb/s
Did you guys read that Seagate 60TB's are coming within the decade. So if you can hold your breath for idk 9-10 years. You can have Unraid Server with 232984732943298TBs.
60 TB for an HDD is amazing...but imagine how much 4k2k HD video you can save on a 10 TB optical disk
I grabbed this with a 15$ promo gift card... Plus I got a 64gb patriot torq SSD for 70$ after rebate, oh and the rosewill remote that was 67% off. Ok now I'm bragging... Sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2TB HDD 120 shipped.0