• 3(current)
XBMC 11.0 Final is here....
Install was smooth as butter.

Great release.... Thank-you.
Great Work Folks!

But unfortunately my AMD Sound Card is not working anymore. I just went back to RC2 and everything is ok.

Cheers
Markus
@mark5564 - Debug Log please - can't fix what we can't see
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Done!Blush

I just installed 11 again and lo and behold it works.

Thx
Markus
(2012-03-25, 05:37)mark5564 Wrote: Done!Blush

I just installed 11 again and lo and behold it works.

Thx
Markus

Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks to everyone involved, I honestly don't know what I would do without XBMC. I see players like the WDTV and think they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo far behind.
I just installed the upgrade on my 1st generation AppleTV. It seems to work fine, but I cannot seem to connect to XBMSP servers. Has this protocol been removed from the new version?
Great timing! The last components for my HTPC just arrived this morning. Can't wait to install this. XBMC has come so far since I installed it on my soft-modded xbox many years ago. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Well done to the devs. A triumph!

Thank you very much for all your hard work. It really shows in the quality of software that you bring out!
(2012-03-25, 07:18)chriscokid Wrote: I just installed the upgrade on my 1st generation AppleTV. It seems to work fine, but I cannot seem to connect to XBMSP servers. Has this protocol been removed from the new version?

XBMSP has been removed because of copyright complications. In other words, it turned out to not be compliant with the GPL, or at least was suspected to not be compliant, and there was no way to verify and/or resolve that. Plus, the code had been unmaintained for a long time.
Many Many Thanks from Piraeus-Greece

Actually what is the difference between Dharma and Eden?

The difference is only for the sound support?

Tks again ...................
(2012-03-25, 10:18)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: Many Many Thanks from Piraeus-Greece

Actually what is the difference between Dharma and Eden?

The difference is only for the sound support?

Tks again ...................

Here is the complete changelog: http://trac.xbmc.org/timeline?from=03%2F...ate=Update

Lots of improvements that are not immediately apparent and some very nice additions, like like hardware accelerated deinterlacing and the "Play from here" button Cool
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2012-03-24, 23:40)ady199 Wrote: Many thanks - does this release give you the ability to export Movie Set data??

Running this on an ATV2

Thanks again

Anyone??

Thanks in advance
Hello,

Perfect work !
Thanks for all Smile

Matches perfectly with Confluence-Mod skin 1.08
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
If i'll install new version over the old pre-eden version (platform: windows), all my settings saves? or i need to backup something?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Final is here....3