• 9(current)
XBMC 11.0 Final is here....
@iraqiboy

That sounds like "assertion failed " error which I just deal with..

If so:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102770
remove the movie causing the problem (mine was The Divide)

- Great Job XBMC !!! I admittedly first tried xbmc a year ago, and was amazed with the potiental, but left somewhat dissapointed.
What a difference since then !!
Truely great !

-Thanks to all XBMC contibutors !

P.s : Does the 1 poor guy handling the offical remote , need help??

I saw on Github so many changes and improvement to the code.
So i wanted to ask when the nightly builds are comming online so that users can bennefit from them.

thnx, for this wonderful programm!
(2012-04-10, 15:34)Marco275 Wrote: I saw on Github so many changes and improvement to the code.
So i wanted to ask when the nightly builds are comming online so that users can bennefit from them.

thnx, for this wonderful programm!

In time Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-10, 06:08)JustinM Wrote: P.s : Does the 1 poor guy handling the offical remote , need help??

Help is always needed Nod
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I just tried out the PPC Mac version and it has a glitch with the transparent menus (they look all snowy like a bad analog reception channel). The actual players/viewers and main menus all look fine. I tried a reboot as well. Same thing. The previous Dharma version looked fine here. My XP machine looks fine as do my AppleTV Gen 1 units.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
Anyone else get momentary pauses/stutters with AppleTV regardless of the bit-rate used on any given video? I don't remember this happening before Eden Final and definitely not with Dharma.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
can i install the new version over the previous to update or do i need to uninstall previous version and reinstall new version?

if the later, do i need to back anything up?
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
There's Eva behind Zappy in the xbmc Eden announce image!!!! ingenious.
(2012-04-20, 20:19)joethefox Wrote: There's Eva behind Zappy in the xbmc Eden announce image!!!! ingenious.

And we have a winner Big Grin

You have won yourself an exclusive copy of XBMC Eden11.0 to be downloaded from http://xbmc.org/download/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-20, 20:19)joethefox Wrote: There's Eva behind Zappy in the xbmc Eden announce image!!!! ingenious.

finally \o/ Big Grin

edit: nice avatar btw. DOTT FTW!!
thanks a lot guys! I'm happy, this is the first time I win something. I feel like I could... like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD! Big Grin
(2012-04-20, 10:27)a5ian300zx Wrote: can i install the new version over the previous to update or do i need to uninstall previous version and reinstall new version?

anyone please - sorry it just I don't want to reconfigure from scratch.
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
Thank you for creating, maintaining, and updating this awesome piece of opensource code!
(2012-04-21, 14:47)a5ian300zx Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 10:27)a5ian300zx Wrote: can i install the new version over the previous to update or do i need to uninstall previous version and reinstall new version?

anyone please - sorry it just I don't want to reconfigure from scratch.

I assume you are a Windows user.

Generally you can just uninstall and install new version, but make sure you don't delete your profile (there is a checkbox on Windows installer, make sure it's not checked). Anyway I recommend you backup your profile when updating from Dharma (Windows 7: Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC).

If you don't have a lot of addons installed, that may not be compatible, everything should go smooth.
Navi-x has stopped working on Eden 11.0. Is there an xbmc update on the way??
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Final is here....3