• 5(current)
What feature would you like to see in the next xbmc version?
There should be a way to access imdb movie reviews either during play or in the movie info panel. That would be an excellent feature to complete the media center experience.
I would really like to see better Picture handling.
- Better Slideshows
- Automaticly show pictures while playing music
- Options to select folders, slideshows, pictures, transitions, etc in ScreenSaver
- "My Picture Database" Image DB addon should be native to XBMC
- More transitions when moving from one picture to another
i like to see audio language and subtitle language in database view, and can sort by them.
And another Slideshow / screen saver option:

- show n number of images from the same folder before moving on to next random folder
(2012-05-02, 12:29)stonie2oo4 Wrote: i like to see audio language and subtitle language in database view, and can sort by them.

+1 for this one.
I would love to see these information in the database view.
I would like to see the following improvements to the support for Offline Movies:

1) A library toggle for "All / Online / Offline" (similar to the allready existing "Watched / Unwatched / All")
2) Smartlist support for those states.
Skype / Google Talk video chat integration Wink
hls streaming-support. Pull Request 107 is working here locally and it would be really really nice to have it implemented everywhere!
I would like to see the following features:

1) An extra library view option: show unwatched subtitled episodes besides the already available views: watched, unwachted, all episodes etc.
2) Ability to run a service on your NAS that regularly (user customizeable through a webpage) updates your XBMC library/MySql db if you have that running centrally on that NAS
(2012-05-02, 10:52)klunde Wrote: I would really like to see better Picture handling.
- Better Slideshows
- Automaticly show pictures while playing music
- Options to select folders, slideshows, pictures, transitions, etc in ScreenSaver
- "My Picture Database" Image DB addon should be native to XBMC
- More transitions when moving from one picture to another

+1 for this.

I would really like to see an image DB functionality such as My Pictures Database included in the native XBMC. The library should also be able to access and scan photos located in other network locations (e.g. smb share on a NAS). I have not found any way to do this with XBMC.
I'd like to be able to link a soundtrack to a tv show or movie, much like you can already link a movie to a tv show. For me at least it would just add more to the multimedia experience and as far as I'm aware would be a really unique feature.
Another request for ordered chapters.
(2012-05-08, 01:02)Deano316 Wrote: I'd like to be able to link a soundtrack to a tv show or movie, much like you can already link a movie to a tv show. For me at least it would just add more to the multimedia experience and as far as I'm aware would be a really unique feature.

I believe features like this would come with a completely overhauled database framework that is more flexible than is currently available. Opening the database would allow users to link a TV show to a movie to a soundtrack for example or any such combinations.

what do you guys mean with "ordered chapters"? Chapter previews and indications in the timeline?
(2012-05-10, 16:37)da-anda Wrote: what do you guys mean with "ordered chapters"? Chapter previews and indications in the timeline?

I believe this is mostly used with anime shows where the title / credit chapters are re-used since they don't change. This allows the distributors of said anime shows to cut down on the episode file size by only including the actual episode and reusing the title / credit chapters.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=66444 has a pretty good description of the practice.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What feature would you like to see in the next xbmc version?1