Sometimes can't see last post
I've had this happen 3 times now with the new forum where I can not access the last post of a thread, in particular the Metropolis skin thread. Basically, if I click on the "last post" link either in my control panel, subscribed threads list, or the regular forum listing I will be taken to the very first post/page of the thread and am unable to see the very last post no matter what. It will only be corrected when someone makes another post at which time that post along with the prior un-viewable one will be accessible.

As of right now when I am creating this thread it is happening in my Metropolis thread. This is the link currently for the last post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...n=lastpost

I have tested in both Firefox & Internet Explorer and both browsers act the same. I have only had it happen in the Metropolis thread which is a thread I created so maybe it has something to do with me being the creator?

Any thoughts? Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance for any help.

[EDIT] I also have noticed that it is currently occurring with a post that would be the start of a new page & I think the last time I noticed it that was also the case. Hope that helps.
Hi - could be a issue with moderated/hidden posts not taken into account while calculating the page number for the last post. Will have a look.
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sometimes can't see last post0