Acer Revo R3610
I'm looking at purchasing a Acer Revo R3610. I was wondering if anyone has any experence with these systems? Also I'm concerned if the CPU/GPU has enough horsepower to play my media?

All of my movies and TV Shows are stored on two NAS units, ReadyNAS Pro systems with a 2 Gb trunk to a Dell managed switch.

They are all in native format. DVD's being VOB files and Blu-Ray's in m2ts format. The movies are strickly movie only rips. Some of my TV DVD Shows I have converted to MKV format.

I'm planning on running Windows 7 on it basically because I have the license and the systems would be able to join my domain at home.

Looking for some insight...

Thanks in Advance for the help...
I have a revo 1600 which is a single core atom and it plays everything

it won't be the strongest cpu wise in windows but it's still a good box for xbmc
WE ALL WE GOT
I have 2 Revo 3600's, one for the living room and one for the bedroom. They both run XBMC at 1080p with no lag, and uncompressed Bluray running over a network with no issues. I use the XbmcFreak distros, they're pretty nice.
http://www.xbmcfreak.nl/en/

Hope this helps.
Well I just got a Revo 3700 that I'm going to play with tonight... I also got a Zbox Nano AD10 and that is actually pretty good. Loaded Win 7 and XBMC and I can play all my media from my NAS units. And that's full main movie rips of Blu-Ray's.. At times a little slow and not as fast as my quad processor desktop but for the size it really nice.

I also want to try the OpenELEC on each... And even the XBMCbuntu...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Acer Revo R36100