Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?
(2012-06-05, 00:18)Ribuck Wrote: let's try and leave politics & humanitarian topics out of this discussion. If you want to talk about those, then there are plenty of other sites to choose from. Let's keep this focused on Mali400 based devices.

Speaking of which has anyone heard of any updates on the open source drivers that were released ( Lima & Mali Developers ) as I'm curious to find out how the devs are getting on.

Last update; I wrote on my blog. (www.j1nx.nl) Luc Verhaegen is now also aware of the Mele Ax000. He dropped by into the Arm-netbook IRC channel the other day. A release time could not be given, it depends on how much time he can and is allowed to spent on the Lima project.

Allwinner, finally sorted out the license issue with the released sources. They are working on correcting everything now, so it is legal to use and distribute the kernels.

The ARM mali drivers has just today been updated to the latest version of the 8th of May. As you can also read on the update; Tom Cubie is working on releasing armhf versions of the latest GLES libraries and is looking on releasing the X11 driver (although not really needed for XBMC)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ? - by j1nx - 2012-06-05, 09:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?15