• 60(current)
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?
(2012-08-26, 01:55)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-08-25, 08:52)pszab Wrote: new A10 device
http://www.quickembed.com/Tools/Shop/Sol...8/260.html

That got my hopes up for a moment when it mentioned an ethernet jack in the specs, but I don't see any jack or even solder points for any form of ethernet in the pictures. I've yet to hear about an Android stick with decent wifi.

Why does it have the be a stick? The Mele A2000 isn't that big and has an ethernet port. And most important... a Sata interface.
I was going through the arm-netbook irc log and gimli said there is communication from Alwinner.. and he is back with his development.... whoo whoo... now i can take out my mele a2000 from the attic Smile
(2012-08-27, 08:49)chandankp Wrote: I was going through the arm-netbook irc log and gimli said there is communication from Alwinner.. and he is back with his development.... whoo whoo... now i can take out my mele a2000 from the attic Smile

I say a lot when the day is long Big Grin
Is this a good thing? Is allwiner finaly helping and progres is being made? One question when let say everything that gimli works on is finishid will that work help openelec developers ta make a build that will work on allwinner?
Nobody will give you any ETAs here, but I'm also interested if Allwinner offers some support now.
(2012-08-27, 16:10)d1dd1 Wrote: Nobody will give you any ETAs here, but I'm also interested if Allwinner offers some support now.

Nice weather today Big Grin
Nice weather for programming or for sunbathing? :-)
(2012-08-27, 16:56)gimli Wrote:
(2012-08-27, 16:10)d1dd1 Wrote: Nobody will give you any ETAs here, but I'm also interested if Allwinner offers some support now.

Want a beer?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

I agree, in such weather we are All Winners. Eek

(2012-08-27, 16:58)Martijn Wrote:

Want a beer?

Can i choose something non alcoholic ?
I'm pleased as punch that the weather is so nice. I'm glad things are looking up for development on Allwinner. Things are just moving so well in the ARM space (MPEG2 licenses available now for the Raspberry Pi, XBMC for Pivos XIOS DS for Android AND Linux, Allwinner back on the list of possibles). Everything feels so potent -- like a great leap forward is imminent.

Exciting Times.
(2012-08-27, 19:11)thefrog Wrote: I'm pleased as punch that the weather is so nice. I'm glad things are looking up for development on Allwinner. Things are just moving so well in the ARM space (MPEG2 licenses available now for the Raspberry Pi, XBMC for Pivos XIOS DS for Android AND Linux, Allwinner back on the list of possibles). Everything feels so potent -- like a great leap forward is imminent.

Exciting Times.

I feel a tear coming Tongue
A10 Media PC+ (8GB NAND, 1GB DDR3 RAM)
http://store.cloudsto.com/android-mini-p...etail.html
(2012-08-27, 19:52)j1nx Wrote:
(2012-08-27, 19:11)thefrog Wrote: I'm pleased as punch that the weather is so nice. I'm glad things are looking up for development on Allwinner. Things are just moving so well in the ARM space (MPEG2 licenses available now for the Raspberry Pi, XBMC for Pivos XIOS DS for Android AND Linux, Allwinner back on the list of possibles). Everything feels so potent -- like a great leap forward is imminent.

Exciting Times.

I feel a tear coming Tongue

Sometimes I can't help being effusive.

Sometimes I can't help being effusive.

Effuse away! I don't think there's anyone on this forum who isn't a huge nerd for this stuff.

• 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?15