• 66(current)
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134559

Shrek, beer AND Android is just too much for this thread. Tongue
(2012-09-11, 10:23)gimli Wrote:
(2012-09-11, 10:22)chandankp Wrote:
(2012-09-11, 10:15)gimli Wrote: No donkey Tongue

but one day! right gimli?

What do you think why it is called "Far Far Away?" Tongue

Well, 3 months ago a Android version of XBMC was crazy at best...
Hi. It's 98 pages about politics, donkeys and beer. Maybe a little summary?
The problem and root of all evil is CedarX library. What's wrong with it? You cannot interface it since it is closed? It's missing some functionalists? You have all the data under the table, but it's impossible to release them due to unregulated licences? Please clarify in few words, because I've got lost. I have Mele A1000, basic cross compilation knowledge gained on Mini2440 and maybe there's something under somebody's table.
(2012-09-13, 09:56)mosfet Wrote: Hi. It's 98 pages about politics, donkeys and beer. Maybe a little summary?
The problem and root of all evil is CedarX library. What's wrong with it? You cannot interface it since it is closed? It's missing some functionalists? You have all the data under the table, but it's impossible to release them due to unregulated licences? Please clarify in few words, because I've got lost. I have Mele A1000, basic cross compilation knowledge gained on Mini2440 and maybe there's something under somebody's table.

Yes, please do check again under the table. With a bit of luck you might find a Chinese guy who is mastering the art of hide and seek. Devil
Chineese guy with some problems with NDA understanding. Who knows Smile Information likes to be free. However we musk know, what kind of free information to seek. CedarX sources?
a little bit more offtopic:
anyone tried adding a external wlan antenna to the device? or generally improving wlan signal?
Hi all
These days I'm compiling xbmc for my mele a1000. cant create apk,
but when do I start won't start.
It is normal for every change made in recent days to git or I have to set something?
(2012-09-14, 00:40)mosfet Wrote: Chineese guy with some problems with NDA understanding. Who knows Smile Information likes to be free. However we musk know, what kind of free information to seek. CedarX sources?
Beer likes to be free too, doesn't mean we will find free beer looking for a new home in our fridge anytime soon. And if you stick Shrek in a cage, WATCH THE **** OUT!!
We have the CedarX libs, but not all the sources.
(2012-09-13, 15:33)j1nx Wrote:
(2012-09-13, 09:56)mosfet Wrote: Hi. It's 98 pages about politics, donkeys and beer. Maybe a little summary?

Yes, please do check again under the table. With a bit of luck you might find a Chinese guy who is mastering the art of hide and seek. Devil

Hey boys, this is Chinese guy speaking. Tongue
I bought a mele a100(A10) yesterday. And I'm seeking a way to support pass-through sounds.
XBMC is an awesome.
What can I do for you guys? If there is any Chinese issues...
empat zero has announced this on http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/

http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-...05717.html

https://github.com/empatzero/xbmca10
I'm just about to announce the news, you step ahead! Big Grin
Finally some traction... Lets keep aside streak, android and bear (I don't think anyone will leave bear behind :-) ) and dig at what we have
Offtopic :chandankp : a bear is an animal and beer is the drink.
That is some great news! Keep up the RnD work! I have a mk802 at home and i am burning to get my hands on a fluent working xbmc version.
Sounds absolutely great! Registered just so I can follow these developments Smile
If we can build something in an alpha-state to test on (some) A10 devices, I will be absolutely donating something to get this awesome effort up to beta and beyond.
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?15