Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?
(2012-11-09, 18:51)chandankp Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 21:00)CreaB Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 19:54)rellla Wrote: Lack of access is a problem. It's nearly unpossible to find a mistake. You even cannot see, if it boots into debian. Probably for headless systems a .img which boots and gives at least console access directly or via ssh is more suitable for this mk802-stick. Otherwise it will get a very very blind trial and error search. Not funny. Better you search for a precompiled image...
rellla

Yeah, precompiled Image was what i prefer, but i only found linaro armhf and Ubuntu armel.
The First one gave me "cannot create display", the second one was not useable for xbmc-usage.

At the Moment i am back on Android, on both devices but would really like to switch to Debian armhf with xbmc.

Of anybody can offer me se guides/help/hints, i would try till i get it running.

Android is running ok, but i would like to use linux, because i am using a central mysql-database for xbmc and Android does not offer a nfs-kernel-Module, so I have to use smb.
http://guillaumeplayground.net/mele-a200...nstall-v1/
Ubuntu armhf images

either it does not boot, or it does boot but there is no way to use it, because i am using a mk802, without rj45. wifi seems not to work by default and the default video output is vga, but i only have hdmi-devices.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: AW: Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ? - by CreaB - 2012-11-09, 20:11

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?4.1315