Teknojuce's powertripping in irc
i get kicked by dday for telling someone there are no downloads when they asked and directing them to # x b i n s.  
so i said fuck you dday.

then teknojuce starts in on me out of the blue so i told him to fuck off and he used one of the bots to +kb me.

* you were kicked from #xbmc by |pike| (teknojuce: thanks but no.. chillout)

is this how moderators treat those who try to help and try to get help?

please correct this injustice asap

thanks in advance.
checked the logs and will try to clarify this a bit.

log from #xbmc:
Quote:[07:11:34] [b00n]: is this the place to get the latest build or no?
[07:11:46] [enigmah]: no
[07:11:57] [ebolla]: no there are no downloads here hence the subject
[07:12:06] [donno]: b00n: /topic #xbmc
[07:12:06] [ebolla]: try -my mom-
[07:12:06] ::: kick: (ebolla) was kicked by (dday) (there is no talking about this here. narf!Wink
ok here is where your problem starts. the kick was initiated by a script triggereing the bad word. and it was right, cause you told someone where to get builds which is against our chanrules.
but since it was only a kick its no biggy and you were free to rejoin.
Quote:[07:12:16] [+teknojuce]: dolt
[07:12:27] ::: join: (ebolla) ([email protected])
[07:12:32] [b00n]: #xbmc no topic is set.
[07:12:35] [donno]: ebolla had to pay for someone elses mistace.
[07:12:48] [ebolla]: i get fucking kicked for telling someone that they can't ask for it? f**k you dday
this is actually where the trouble starts. getting kicked is one thing (see above), but insulting someone like this isn't the right way.
Quote:[07:12:51] [enslaver]: [ got milk? ]|do not ask for xbmc downloads! we do not make any builds | no !list and no double-dongs
[07:12:52] ::: kick: (enslaver) was kicked by (dday) (there is no talking about this here. narf!Wink
[07:12:52] ::: join: (enslaver) ([email protected])
[07:12:56] [enslaver]: bah
[07:13:00] [donno]: lol
as you can see you are not the only one who get kicked for using a bad word, but other ppl seem to know how to deal with it.
Quote:[07:13:08] [+teknojuce]: ebolla shut your dumb face
[07:13:10] [donno]: u had thge magic ! in it
[07:13:19] [donno]: oh maybe there is a netsplit or something and some servers haven't got a topic set.
[07:13:21] [enslaver]: oo it did too
[07:13:22] [ebolla]: teknojuce: blow me.
[07:13:58] [donno]: thats funny enslaver, you say the topic but the auto kick script picks up the bad words in it.
[07:14:02] ::: mode: (|pike|Wink sets (+b *!*@ip24-253-8-165.lv.lv.cox.net)
[07:14:02] ::: this (*!*@ip24-253-8-165.lv.lv.cox.net) ban affects (ebolla)
[07:14:03] ::: kick: (ebolla) was kicked by (|pike|Wink (teknojuce: thanks but no.. chillout)
well and this is the end of the storry. thats what you get for yelling "f**k you". and again it is "only" a ban (60min max without #xbmc). so get over it and try to clear the situation by staying nice to other ppl the next time.

ps: the bad word got replaced by -my mom- Wink

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i love you too.

nice to see that you know the best way to deal with our channel and that you have some special powers that lets you set the rules.

sorry, but i didn´t know you where so special...

oh wait!

you are not!!!

you got to learn to deal with the rules, or get out.

very simple, so simple infact that anyone can understand them...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
so you get kicked by a script because you mention a banned word. then tell an op to f**k off.

and yet you think you were given a hard time?

are you for real?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Teknojuce's powertripping in irc0