[SOLVED] Developed bug, crashes out.
Seems some bug has infiltrated my XBMC set-up somehow... New movie scrapes, no longer bring resolution information, and brings this windows notice. Everything else seemed to work... , but quitting and restarts now bring it on quickly. I reinstalled Eden V11, and the bug follows...a crash follows and I'm accumulating crash logs... Looks like I have a few corrupted images... which I'll delete. Any tips..would help.

http://pastebin.com/c54Apqcq

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It'll be a specific (likely mp4) file that is doing it, such as this one: K:\Movies\The Divide (2011)\The Divide.mp4

You likely won't be able to play it either.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks JM removed the K:Movies folder from the library (mostly a catch-all) and things are fixed up... now it's a matter finding the culprit, I hope it's not the drive table going under.
Could you provide a small sample of that file which produces the error? I really don't know why we throw the asserts as they shouldn't be compiled in.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sorry found the offender (me thingks) and did the quick del.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Developed bug, crashes out.0