• 2(current)
[RELEASE] New XBMC Log Uploader and xbmcLogs.com site
(2012-06-01, 18:37)Stokie Mac Wrote: Tried a few Times to get this to work but when i click on the Add On after entering my email Nothing happens..

What platform are you running, how did you install the add-on?

(2012-06-01, 18:37)Stokie Mac Wrote: Tried a few Times to get this to work but when i click on the Add On after entering my email Nothing happens..

(2012-06-01, 18:39)prae5 Wrote:

Im on a Apple TV 2 & i Installed it via the XBMC.Org Add-Ons via the Program Add Ons..
Confused

(2012-05-30, 21:58)nsfw Wrote: I'm using Eden 11.0-3 on an ATV2 with 5.0.1/5.1.1 and the plugin setup screen works fine, but nothing after that. I tested on my Mac running XBMC and see how it should work. The logs on the ATV just show:
Anything to try?

Looks like we found the issue on ATV2 - could you please test with Version 11.0.6 and report back if it works?

Thanks,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
11.0.6 is working now. Thank you.
(2012-06-14, 22:56)nsfw Wrote: 11.0.6 is working now. Thank you.

Thanks for reporting back - will push to the repo.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I've included support for this script in my skin, but have a couple of suggestions that I think may make it more useful.

I have placed a check in my skin to see if debug logging has been set
PHP Code:
<enable>System.HasAddon(script.xbmc.debug.log) + system.getbool(debug.showloginfo)</enable
If FULL debug logging is not set, the button that runs the script is disabled and I show a message to enable debug logging in the system/debugging menu. Would it not be better to check this within the script and allow if possible the user to turn on debug logging from there?

Also while not strictly something that is handled by the script, maybe the Dev's might consider adding the version number of the current skin to the log file to aid in us skinners in debugging problems.
PHP Code:
DEBUGLoad Skin XML Version 1.2.167.86ms 
would be more helpful than
PHP Code:
DEBUGLoad Skin XML67.86ms 

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
I have the code a little bit changed and it works very nice on xbox to!

thanks for this script

Regards Jan (skatulskijean)
I tried it on the android version (hp touchpad) I entered the e-mail address, but when I click on the addon, nothing happens

Thanks
(2012-08-06, 14:01)aptalca Wrote: I tried it on the android version (hp touchpad) I entered the e-mail address, but when I click on the addon, nothing happens

Thanks

Hi,
android is not yet implemented but I am working on it.

I will tell here when it is done and would be happy if I you could test it then, OK?

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Sure, I can certainly test it. I'll be looking forward to it.

Thanks
Here is a test version, if it does not work it would be nice if you could send me xbmc.log manually *g*

Download: Version 11.0.7

thanks!
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
lol, I'll try tonight.

the problem is, the main reason I tried this initially is because I couldn't get the log manually on my touchpad when Montellese asked for it :-)

I guess if this doesn't work, I'll have to figure out adb

Thanks
Hi sphere,

Good news, I have a log, bad news, version 11.0.7 did not work

http://pastebin.com/kRC3fpB4

At the end, you should be able to see me clicking on it a few times.

Thanks
Just an idea. Putting the youtube vid on the wiki page?
And maybe making a new video that uses the repo instead of a zip file.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] New XBMC Log Uploader and xbmcLogs.com site1