Problem with Video_TS DVD!
Sad 
Hello!

I'm new to XBMC. Today I installed on ATV-1 with ATV Flash XBMC with the latest version Eden. Have a iMac with Playback as upnp server to access files. Can access now the avi files. I also have ripped DVDs on my iMac. Read in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95230 about how to access them. Is this still valid? Seems to be quit complicated.

Is there no easy way to play ripped DVD files??Big Grin Please advice. Where can I find a instruction on how to do it?

Thanks
Added
<advancedsettings>
<tvshowmatching append="no">
<regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

but no difference. I end up with many video libraries. Please advice me. Thanks!
If you want to use library features then don't use UPnP. Ignore that other thread for the time being. Use something like AFP, SMB, or whatever.
Thanks for the reply. Now I have set up SMB with SMBup tool. Now I can see the IFO file and start the DVD. Not very elegant but it works.
Why should I forget about the other approach?

I have still an access issue. For some of the sub-directories I have to enter a password. Strange. Since I shred the whole directory and included guest.

EDIT: solved. Changed the permissions to 775 of the dir.
Still are the DVDs not added to the library of films. I only can access them though the file menu. How to change that.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Video_TS DVD!0