Playback stops after 7 seconds
I've got a fresh install of Eden on my windows 7 machine after I got an ssd.

When I go to play a movie it will start normally but after about 7 seconds the picture stops moving but the time keeps going like it's playing. If I un-pause then play nothing happens and time is still going but if I fast forward it will do what it's supposed to do. Then I'll hit play and it will be good for about another 7 seconds and the picture is frozen again.

Using an asus e35m-1, radeon HD 5450 1gbI (tried latest drivers and ones before), 8gb ram.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sounds like you use up a gfx buffer then doesn't get refilled unless there's interaction. More details of this from a debug on pastebin.com would give more clues. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708 Some things to look for.. the skin you're using is Eden ready? The media you're using is local or on a NAS? GFX card driver pops up as first culprit, what version of CCC are you using and are the settings default? An external player like VLC works fine?
I appreciate the reply. Turns out this was happening because I did not have an audio output device plugged in. I wasted a lot of time before I figured this out from the debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback stops after 7 seconds0