How do I refresh a plugin? Also how do I set a default viewpoint?
Tried using RunPlugin() and RunScript() but they don't pass the window handle to the args that is needed in order for a video plugin to list the items.

Anyway I changed my plugin and I use a workaround to do what I wanted. I just added a fake front page with only one virtual item that when you click it it then continues to main folder of the plugin. Added that fake virtual page as a favourite and now I just have to also select the folder item whenever I go there.

This is silly but I can't find any other way to do it Sad Weird

BTW thanks for whoever directed me to the youtube plugin I found out how to set the default viewtype for my plugin Smile
Code:
Container.SetViewMode(id)     Set the current view mode (list, icons etc.) to the given container id.
In a similar vein, the guys that developed Icefilms came up with a chunk of code that lets the user select a view id and automatically sets it on each window. I'm using it too and it works well.

Still not a solution, but maybe a nicer looking hack. ActivateWindow() to your fake page. In the execution of your fake page, use RunPlugin() to execute the list item. That should at least skip the step of having to click on the fake item

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I refresh a plugin? Also how do I set a default viewpoint?1